Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About the team
The (COMPANY NAME) Experience Center play a critical role in (COMPANY NAME)'s growth strategy. Selling software today is completely different game - it's all about exceeding customer expectation. In our sales cycle we more often see the need to design and create outstanding presentation, cool demos, multimedia content and unique experiences.
About the position
From this role, you will:
* Learn to understand customer requirements and how to propose relevant solutions to business problems
* Further develop your technical skills, challenge yourself. and use them in practise
* Expereince real customer experience in live (COMPANY NAME) sales cycles
* Learn how to leverage your creative skills and talents in a business driven environment
* Learn the basics about (COMPANY NAME) solutions & technology
Tasks and Expectations
* Support (COMPANY NAME) customers through complex end-to-end demos, and create unique and cool showcases
* Technical support for all demos, devices and screens in the Experience Center
* Develop, setup, run demos according to descriptions provided by (COMPANY NAME) Global Solution Experience.
* As part of the Data Lab support customer specific Proof of Concepts using the (COMPANY NAME) Business technology platform.
* Work closely with Customer innovation and Solution Advisory in the Nordic Market
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
We are looking for a Student with the following profile:
"The Technical Wizard"
* For our demo landscape, we need a person that can setup demos, and make our IT setup work.
* You have flair and passion for making code, maybe knowledge about open source
* Nice to have: Hyperscaler knowledge, basic Platform admin skills, SQL
* Flair for putting things together and trouble shoot
* You could be attending either KU, KEA, DTU or ITU within Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Engineering, Data Science, Engineering or similar program.
* Fluent in English and Danish - written and spoken
* Passionate and curious about new tech
* Creative and able to think out of the box
* Organized & good time management
* Team player
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Engineer, Developer, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology, Engineering
|Posted on:||02 Sep 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|