Intern - Digital Marketing
DK, Copenhagen | Student / Trainee / Apprentice | Temporary | ID: 1849
As an intern in the Digital Marketing team we offer you the opportunity to be part of a high performing team and support our ongoing effort to offer internal and external digital tools and experiences.
Group Marketing, Comm. & Public Affairs > Global Marketing > Digital Marketing & Campaign Mgmt.
The Digital Marketing and Campaign Management team is a high performing team within Vestas Global Marketing Department. The Global Marketing Department is responsible for Vestas' marketing globally and to ensure coordination with our various regional colleagues across the board. Global Marketing is an intrinsic part of Vestas Global Marketing, Communication and Public Affairs function.
* Support the management of the digital marketing tools
* Work with the team to ensure content is updated on schedule through out our digital channels
* Manage the back-end of digital marketing tools
* Support the deployment of new tools and their implementation across Vestas
* Competitor insights from a digital marketing perspective
* Participation in team meetings and projects
* Helping out the team on an ad hoc basis
* Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree within the field of IT and Business or Marketing.
In this role we expect you to be/have:
* a strong academic record and strong digital knowledge and capabilities in software, cloud platforms and web technology
* fluent in English (written and oral)
* a deep knowledge about IT technology and experience working with various online tools and cloud solutions
* good knowledge of Office applications and experience with PowerPoint
As a person you are/have:
* good communication skills
* a strong team player
* strong organisational skills
* focus on details and sense of urgency
What we offer
We offer an exciting and challenging internship with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer. We value collaboration, simplicity and accountability together with enthusiasm and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
This internship will have a duration of 6-12 month and starts when the right candidate is chosen. You must expect to work 3 days a week (about 20-25 hours).
Work location for the position will be Copenhagen, Denmark.
For additional information about the position contact: Director, Digital Marketing & Campaign Mgmt. Laurence Paquette at +4x xxxx xxx2.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels