Intern - New Intranet support
DK, Aarhus N | Student / Trainee / Apprentice | Temporary | ID: 1850
As intern in Vestas' Digital Marketing and Campaign Management team, you will be working with our new intranet support function.
We are looking for a person with strong communication skills mixed with a good business understanding, and you must be ready to start as soon as possible.
Group Marketing, Comm. & Public Affairs > Global Marketing > Digital Marketing & Campaign Mgmt.
The Digital Marketing and Campaign Management team is a high performing team within Vestas Global Marketing Department. The Global Marketing Department is responsible for Vestas' marketing globally and to ensure coordination with our various regional colleagues across the board. Global Marketing is an intrinsic part of Vestas Global Marketing, Communication and Public Affairs function.
* Support the management of Vestas' new intranet
* Write and edit content for the new intranet
* Work with the team to ensure content is updated on schedule
* Manage the back-end of the intranet
* Follow-up with key stakeholders
* Help deployment and implementation of the intranet
* Participation in team meetings and projects
* Currently pursuing a bachelor or master's degree within the field of Communication or Business
In this role we expect you to be/have:
* 100% fluent in English, especially in written materials
* a strong academic record
* good knowledge of Office applications and experience with PowerPoint
* a keen interest in communication and presentation
As a person you are/have:
* good communication skills
* a strong team player
* strong organisational skills,
* focus on details and sense of urgency
* good knowledge of Office applications
What we offer
We offer an exciting and challenging internship with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer. We value collaboration, simplicity and accountability together with enthusiasm and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Work location for the position will be Aarhus, Denmark.
This internship will have a duration of 3-12 month and starts as soon as possible. You must expect to work 3 days a week (about 20-25 hours).
For additional information about the position please contact: Anne Mette Westergaard, Head of intranet (HUB) at +4x xxxx xxx9
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels