Every year, we welcome thousands of university students from every corner of the world to join (COMPANY NAME). You bring your aspirations, talent, potential-and excitement for the journey ahead.
Come build community, explore your passions and do your best work at (COMPANY NAME) with thousands of university graduates from every corner of the world.
(COMPANY NAME)'s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond. Learn more about our cultural attributes
We're a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you?
At (COMPANY NAME), Student Workers work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You'll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The program is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connections, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love-start your journey with us today!
Solution Area Specialist
As a Solution Area Specialist, you identify our customers' challenges and solve them through the latest software and services solutions. You will be our customers' trusted consultant, thoroughly evaluating the health of their IT platforms and development environments and diagnosing areas for improvement. Your solutions drive measurable value, helping customers run their businesses more cost-effectively and efficiently and giving them a competitive edge in their marketplace.
* Positions (COMPANY NAME) solutions in competitive landscape through research and collaboration utilizing industry expertise to differentiate (COMPANY NAME) solutions.
* Identifies market and customer needs and collaborates with internal teams to devise solutions to meet those needs.
* Develops and manages pipeline for territory and forecasts resource needs.
* Meets with customers on site to deepen relationships and solution development.
As a Commercial Executive (CE) you provide licensing solutions to your customers with a focus on (COMPANY NAME) volume licensing programs. You work closely with multiple sales disciplines including Account Executives, Business Development, Buy and Legal service desks. Outside of (COMPANY NAME) you will build and maintain relationships across customers' purchasing, business sponsors and technical lead to provide modern and robust licensing solutions.
* Acts as a trusted advisor to determine how commercial licensing and contracting should be changed to best meet customer needs.
* Leverages understanding of sales science (e.g., pipeline metrics, closed rates, competitive selling) to establish a strategic sales execution cadence.
* Develops customer-centric offers by engaging with and aligning account teams around the deal(s) that they are casting.
* Establishes the strategy for the negotiation approach by engaging with senior stakeholders internally and externally
* Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field OR recently graduated.
* Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling
* Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
* Passion for technology and customer obsessed.
* Fluency in English as well as the local language required.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with (COMPANY NAME) and the country where you work
|Posted on:||19 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|