At (COMPANY NAME), we believe each and every student has the ability to achieve greatness. That's why we have set ourselves the mission of preparing the new generation to reach their full potential, find their path, embrace the future with optimism and make their mark in the world.
We are the European leader in the recruitment and guidance of young talent. To this end, we offer an internship and job search platform, integrated directly into more than 750 schools and universities, which enables 5 million students and recent graduates to find their path, thanks to (COMPANY NAME).
With EUR68 million series D raised, we are proud to announce that we just achieved a new key milestone in 2022: we have acquired our Nordic competitor Graduateland, read more here.
Part of the FrenchTech 120, we are a team of 400 talented and passionate people, across 7 countries in Europe. We are still growing and eager to welcome new talents!
Now, a question for you: are you ready to have an impact on the next generation?
The Swedish Account Executive role will be responsible for B2B new business development and sales across Finland. The role will report into a sales team lead and you will work closely together with the rest of the sales teams. You will be selling our digital recruitment solutions, including Job Posts, Employer Profiles, Virtual Career Fairs, and Performance Reporting.
Below are some of the skills and criteria that contextualise who we think would be successful and enjoy this role:
* B2B sales of digital job posts, employer profiles, Virtual Career Fairs, e-mail marketing campaigns, performance reporting, and other recruitment solutions.
* Sales channels include phone, online video, in-person presentations at companies
* Collaboration with our campaign team on B2B lead generation and demo bookings
* Previous B2B sales experience with digital products and services
* Enjoys working with and towards sales targets and tangible KPI's
* Structured and analytical in your approach to sales consultancy
* Considers Graduateland to be a value-adding platform to companies
* Speak English and Swedish at a professional level
@(COMPANY NAME), get ready to...
* Join a mission-driven company with a concrete impact on the new generation.
* Learn with our 400 people all over Europe driven by our three core virtues: #Committed, #OneTeam, #DrivEn.
* Participate to our dynamic internal life, where all our employees can contribute (all-hands, seminars, meetups, parties, game nights, team-drinks, etc).
* Grow and develop your career with (COMPANY NAME) thanks to our strong training policy (more than 90% of our employees have been trained last year!).
* Be part to an inclusive environment with almost a perfect gender parity: 49% of women and 51% of men
* Enjoy our super flexible remote environment with 1 month per year wherever you want in Europe, with a home office financial support for equipment. For some positions, it is possible to be fully remote.
* Work with a top Apple equipment.
* RTT, health insurance, lunch voucher card, public transportation reimbursed (50%) and BSPCE.
* Be proud: 93% of our employees are proud to work at (COMPANY NAME) (source: Internal Take Care Survey March 2022, sent each quarter to all our employees).
Your hiring process and the next steps
In order to identify the perfect fit for us (and also for you!), we offer a comprehensive hiring process with the possibility to get to know all your future key team members, and between each step of your process, you will receive constructive feedback from our Talent team.
* A 30-min screening call to get to know you better with one of our Talent Acquisition Rockstars
* An interview with your future manager to discuss about your experiences and motivations
* One or several focus interview that can include business cases to test your hard skills
* A final round with your Department Head to confirm the mutual match
* Welcome at (COMPANY NAME)
We are committed to creating a working environment where everyone feels comfortable. We promote diversity within our teams and every application we receive is screened through a unique, pre-established, competency-based process
|Posted on:||26 Jan 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|