Supply Chain Intern
As a Supply Chain Intern, you will support an increasingly complex business, SC Planning intern needs to set up an efficient project portfolio data management process. The aim of the project is to build a tool for optimized forecasting.
About the job
As a Supply Chain Intern, you will be doing the following activities:
1 / Continuous improvement of the digital transformation process
* Support the implementation of CI and optimization solutions
* Implementation of KPIs and performance analysis
* Identification of causes of non-performance and implementation of action plans
* Improvement of the general efficiency of the processes
2 / Support for data construction project management
To best support an increasingly complex business, SC Planning intern needs to set up an efficient project portfolio data management process. The aim of the project is to build a tool for optimized forecasting. This project will consist of:
* Collection of key data and understanding of the challenges
* Implementation of the database.
* Construction of Power BI reports
* Continuous improvement of the tools
* Implementation of a project life cycle (lifecycle management).
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have:
* B.Sc. degree in engineering
* Strong capacity for analysis and synthesis
* Demonstrate a certain agility in adapting to a very changing context and very dynamic operations
* An appetite for global information systems and particularly Excel, Power BI is a plus
* A first experience in Supply Chain or Process analysis is a must
* Lean process, Six sigma and project management is a plus
Danone's mission is brining health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power of people have to impact the world through daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
What we offer?
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Don't hesitate to get back to us for any inquiries #LI-EG