The Summer Trainee positions at (COMPANY NAME) are now open for applications! We are looking for a trainee to join our Data Analytics, Development and Processes team in (COMPANY NAME) Procurement for the summer.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will
* Independently develop and support the development of procurement analytics solutions and visualization of the data to support the decision-making
* Partipate in reporting, development and automatization of procurement key performance indicators
* Participate in implementation of new procurement solutions
* Support users in the current procurement solutions
* Support in documentation of solution development
You will work closely within the team with Data Analysts and Development Managers as well as Procurement internal and external stakeholders to ensure necessary metrics for decision-making and to strengthen the Procurement data analytics practise.
Procurement is responsible for indirect procurement at (COMPANY NAME) covering a wide range of goods and services for (COMPANY NAME)'s businesses, operations, refineries, and investment projects. Our team is responsible for data management, analysis and performance metering of the key processes - sourcing, purchasing and supplier management. We are also responsible for the development of global procurement tools, practises and processes.
The keys to success
You are motivated to learn, and enjoy working with a team for which safety, sustainability and professionalism are key elements of work.
Additionally, we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position would be
* Bachelor's degree or 3 years of studies in engineering or business
* Major or minor subject in areas of data science, business analytics, procurement / supply chain management or similar
* Strong knowledge of technical solutions and tools for handling and combining large masses of data
* Active approach for problem solving with team player attitude
* Strong communication and collaboration skills
* Fluent language skills in Finnish and English
We also value
* Positive drive and passion for data driven decision-making
* Experience on procurement processes and solutions
* Previous work experience from similar tasks
* Experience of Bi tools
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. A thorough induction will be offered at the beginning of the summer.
During the summer, there will be opportunities to network and cooperate with other summer trainees as well as our (COMPANY NAME) professionals. You will be able to get to know (COMPANY NAME) as a company, and get your own voice heard. If caring, cooperation and courage are also your values, you may well be our next Summer Trainee!
Be part of refining the future!
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
The planned time period of the traineeship is 1.x. - xx.x.xxx1.
The summer job recruitment process may include a video interview at the pre-selection stage and - if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure - a face-to face interview. This interview may be arranged virtually due to the pandemic.
Please submit your application letter and CV by February 7th, 2021.
Due to the large number of applications, we are not able to answer your inquiries by phone. Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent. We will guide the final candidate through this process. Should the remote work recommendation continue during the summer, your manager will advise you.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and (COMPANY NAME) has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,400 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at (COMPANY NAME) to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable.
For more information, please visit https://wxx.xxxxx.xxm
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|