The Summer Trainee positions at (COMPANY NAME) are now open for applications! We are looking for three trainees to join our Business HR teams and one trainee to join our Talent & Leadership Development team for the summer.
Business HR teams support (COMPANY NAME)'s business units: Renewables Platform, Renewable Business Units, Oil Products and Marketing & Services as well as common functions: Innovation, HR, HSSEQ & Procurement, Finance, Sustainability & Corporate Affairs and Legal organizations.
Talent & Leadership Development team supports all units and functions globally.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
Summer Trainee, HR Specialist
In your role, you will
* participate in recruitment processes together with hiring managers
* take part in new joiners inductions
* prepare employment contracts and other employment related documentation
* assist managers and employees in employment matters
* update data and support managers in using HR systems
* interpret HR policies, employment law and collective agreements
* participate in development projects within your own Business HR team and support organizing (COMPANY NAME) level summer trainee activities.
During the summer, you will get experience of diverse tasks related to different HR processes, employment matters and recruitment. You will substitute independently your team members during the summer holidays. You will also get a chance to participate in different HR projects based on the needs of the business and your strengths.
In addition to your own team, you will work closely with your organizations' managers and other HR colleagues.
Summer Trainee, HR Development
In your role, you will
* get a chance to support our team in many HR development projects and tasks related to employer branding, recruitment, induction, learning & development, wellbeing, employee surveys etc.
* support HR communication by creating, updating, developing and sharing various materials and information e.g. via our intranet pages and channels
* and last but not the least, plan and lead the summer trainee activities during the summer.
You will work closely with all Talent Development & Leadership team members and other HR and communication colleagues.
Keys to success
You are motivated to learn, and enjoy working with a team for which safety, sustainability and professionalism are key elements of work.
Additionally, we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background for these positions would be
* suitable academic education (e.g. B.Sc or M.Sc. studies in Economics & Business Administration, Psychology) at the final stage of the studies
* excellent organization skills and precise way of working
* ability to take on diverse and challenging tasks
* previous work experience in customer service role
* willingness to develop as HR professional
* proactive and collaborative way of working
* fluent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English
* experience in using MS Office and/or Google tools
We also value
* previous experience in HR, communications or payroll
* knowledge of SuccessFactors HR system
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. A thorough induction will be offered at the beginning of the summer.
During the summer, there will be opportunities to network and cooperate with other summer trainees as well as our (COMPANY NAME) professionals. You will be able to get to know (COMPANY NAME) as a company, and get your own voice heard. If caring, cooperation and courage are also your values, you may well be our next Summer Trainee!
Be part of refining the future!
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
The planned period of traineeship is during April-August 2021, but we are flexible on the timing.
The summer job recruitment process may include a video interview at the pre-selection stage and - if you are invited to participate further in the selection process - a face-to-face interview. This interview may be arranged virtually due to the pandemic.
Please submit your application letter and CV by February 7th, 2021.
Due to the large number of applications, we are not able to answer your inquiries by phone. Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the recruitment process.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent. We will guide the final candidate through this process. Should the remote work recommendation continue during the summer, your manager will advise you.
Our success begins with you
Every company needs a purpose, and (COMPANY NAME) has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,400 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at (COMPANY NAME) to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable.
For more information, please visit https://wxx.xxxxx.xxm
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|