The Summer Trainee positions at (COMPANY NAME) are now open for applications! We are looking for trainees to join our Operational Excellence team for the summer in Espoo, Finland.
Your responsibilities for the summer job
In your role, you will
* Support Development Managers and Process Owners in various tasks related to process development, continual improvement and digitalization across Logistics & Operations organization
* Independently collect information from various sources, create effective and visual presentations and work together with global teams
* Develop work procedures, tools and ways of working together with Operational Excellence team members
* Participate in training platform planning and development
* Create and update work instructions to Document Management System together with key stakeholders
You will work closely with other Logistics & Operations teams as well as other internal and external stakeholders to ensure processes are running efficiently and supporting (COMPANY NAME)'s strategic priorities. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
The keys to success
You are motivated to learn, and enjoy working with a team for which safety, sustainability and professionalism are key elements of work.
Additionally, we see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position would be
* University or other relevant studies (preferably 3+ year student)
* Excellent written and spoken English
* IT savviness; Google tools (Gmail, Sheets, Slides, Docs), MS Excel, knowledge of SAP, Power BI or other data visualization tools is an advantage
* Good cooperation and communication skills
* Ability to structure and simplify complex problems
* Independent and energetic approach to work
We also value
* Experience from similar type of work is a benefit
* Experience/interest in creating visually appealing and effective presentations with PowerPoint/Google Slides
* Experience in working with agile development methods, programming languages, Lean Six Sigma tools & methodologies, process descriptions
For us it is important that the summer job supports your education and is valuable for your future career. A thorough induction will be offered at the beginning of the summer.
During the summer, there will be opportunities to network and cooperate with other summer trainees as well as our (COMPANY NAME) professionals. You will be able to get to know (COMPANY NAME) as a company, and get your own voice heard. If caring, cooperation and courage are also your values, you may well be our next Summer Trainee!
Be part of refining the future!
Your salary will be determined based on the complexity of the task, the skills and experience required for the job, your relevant previous working experience and the number of course credits you have from your studies.
The planned time period of the traineeship is 3-4 months during May-August 2021.
The summer job recruitment process may include a video interview at the pre-selection stage and - if you are invited to participate further in the selection procedure - a face-to face interview. This interview may be arranged virtually due to the pandemic.
Please submit your application letter and CV by February 7th, 2021.
Due to the large number of applications, we are not able to answer your inquiries by phone. Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the recruitment process.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. If required, a security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent. We will guide the final candidate through this process. Should the remote work recommendation continue during the summer, your manager will advise you.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and (COMPANY NAME) has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,400 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at (COMPANY NAME) to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable.
For more information, please visit https://wxx.xxxxx.xxm
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|