Summary of the activities
You will gain a first experience in Business Strategy. You will join a multicultural English-speaking team. You will have the opportunity to learn and on the same time contribute to your teams' tasks.
During this experience
You will be able to perform analysis on key markets for (COMPANY NAME): market structure, competitive landscape, trends, etc. You may participate in benchmarking of products and best practices demonstrated in our industry and beyond travel and in strategic analysis scenarios to address main threats and opportunities. You will be able to contribute to build a strategic vision of (COMPANY NAME), in key areas for future growth, digital transformation, innovation, etc., and perform analyses on (COMPANY NAME) solution offer: efficiency, profitability, consistency with strategic vision.
The ideal candidate
Is pursuing Bachelor/Master's degree studies Business Administration and/or Strategy and has a proficient level in English.
If you have a strong analytical mindset, enjoy developing new projects, eager to learn everyday & evolve in a multicultural & challenging environment, apply now!
What we can offer you
* Join in one of the world's top 10 software companies that never stops growing
* Impact millions of travellers from all around the globe by solving problems
* Constantly learn new skills and try new ideas
* Be part of a multicultural team of 19,000 professionals and get the chance to master your English skills
* Blend in a great community of +200 international students and access a great place to network!
* Transportation reimbursement upon conditions
* Super activities provided by the "company committee" (CSE) with great offers from ski resort, spa, gym package, concerts to cinema and much more
* Showers convenience for the sport practitioners
* Have a support in relocation to Nice offices
The application process takes around 10 minutes to complete: create your candidate profile in our system, upload your resume & answer to few questions so we are ready to study your application!
If your application fits the mandatory requirements, you will have a prequalification call with the People & Culture department. If the interview is successful, your profile will be accessible to our hiring managers; they will be the next (COMPANY NAME) representative to contact you.
If you are selected for the trainee or apprentice position, we will make you an offer in the next days through the (COMPANY NAME) placement agreement.
Provide us with all the onboarding documents and agreement signed by all parties as soon as possible so you are ready to join us!
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME)' purpose is to power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey - journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
We are one of the world's top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won't just be shaping your own career, you will be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be a part of it? Great, then join us