(COMPANY NAME) is an international brand based in Paris that started to gather international visibility in Spring 2017. The label has proudly remained independent and is today distributed exclusively to around 100 points of sale worldwide (include Dover Street Market, SSENSE, BROWNS, Joyce, MatchesFashion, Galeries Lafayette, BOON).
Overall (COMPANY NAME), as a label, aims to break the way for fundamentally new fashion, not as hype, but coherent across its aesthetic, production, and campaigning.
Description du poste
In correspondence with the Finance Team, you help reconcile all account statements and follow up the payments of the balance with the following tasks ahead:
- After our Sales team confirms the order, you make sure payment terms are well observed: notably, you ensure timely payments from our clients of the deposit;
- You cover basic wholesale and product analytical tasks;
- You connect with our Production team over delivery, duties, customs, safety and care instructions;
- Connect to team members in logistics to organize shipping, duties, customs, packaging to wholesale retailers from our warehouse.
- You ensure an orderly pick-up and delivery from our warehouse.
- You cover after-wholesale caretaking and monitoring of our clients and products;
- You cover wholesale customer service and admin (reparations, credit notes, etc.);
- In correspondence with the Sales team, you help ensuring mid-season wholesale feedback;
Interns with the proper education, knowledge and background are very welcome to apply.
You are absolutely fluent in the English language. Command of French is a strong asset.
The selected candidate will be endowed with significant and far-reaching responsibilities. Hence, we require a profile that an excellent awareness fashion today. A welcoming, friendly and hearted spirit is required next to determinant over enforcing our terms and interests.
A background and knowledge in accountancy is an absolute requirement.
Simultaneously, the chosen candidate does not shy away from the administrative work in Excel, order in-take, invoice drafting, import/export.
A communicative and self-thinking spirit is required, that knows how to find our other team members where needed. Notably our Production team, our Finance team, Sales team, Campaign team are important for effecting and supporting Operations.
Overall we require:
- Analytic and highly organized profile;
- an energetic, hands-on attitude;
- attentiveness to things, following them to the end;
- a passion for representing the work of (COMPANY NAME);
- excellent and proven command in MS Word and especially MS Excel; experience with Zedonk software being a very strong plus.
Finally, it is crucial that the candidate enjoys working for a new and relatively small brand in a (post-)start-up phase. This means the opportunity for rapid professional growth, and a thrilling environment that constantly poses new challenges. However it also demands a high degree of flexibility, tact and self-confident insight in the needs of our enterprise, as well as the willingness to pick-up a wide range of unscripted tasks.
We stimulate spirited but well-worked motivation letters of 200 words max. in English, and further require a CV of one page max., and for recent graduates: a diploma including a grading overview or transcript
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|