Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, (COMPANY NAME) now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world's internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
This role is for a 6-month student internship starting asap.
Within the Retail industry, you will manage the relationship with our top advertisers in France building optimization strategy and leveraging cross-team collaboration.
What You will do
* Work closely with the Account Strategist team in Paris managing a portfolio of top French clients in the retail industry
* Ensure quality campaigns for our clients
* Create reportings and analyze results
* Prepare Quarterly Business Reviews and client decks
* Follow up of operational management tasks
* Create and present recommandations/improvements
Who You are
* Excellent computer skills (Excel / Power point)
* Strong analytical skills, ability to understand a complex technological environment
* Strong organization, time management, project management skills.
* Details orientated
* Very strong communication and presentation skills
* Able to work effectively across functions/teams, good team player
* Fluent French / English spoken and written.
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent