Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world's marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 (COMPANY NAME) team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. (COMPANY NAME) empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Designated to client/Agency lists, the main purpose of the role is to call as many clients to effectively collect, in the specified timeframes any outstanding arrears. The Collection trainee must make sure that all company parameters are maintained and report all information accurately and correctly to the database (CSI).
If any queries or disputes are raised that cannot be dealt with quickly and positively then the Collection trainee will report this information to relevant colleagues and departments for quick resolution or refer to his Manager for support.
We are looking for 3 apprentices
What you'll do
* Maximize cash collections for clients and collecting to the targets set, customers/agencies as well as Export Clients /Agencies.
* Reduction of DSO and number of disputes
* Reduction of the AR over 60 days
* Pause Campaign when necessary
* Monitor risk exposure or liaise with Global Risk Expert (Sandrine Scialom)
* Disputes management and resolution in cooperation with the Sales Administration and Billing Teams
* Daily exchanges with the Sales teams and the Customers to work through daily call lists in a timely manner averaging 20 outbound calls per day
* Ensuring all customer queries are passed onto the relevant teams m with full details to ensure a prompt turnaround
* Flexible approach to workload to ensure cover if another member of the team is out of the office
* Send out daily system generated reminder letters and monthly statements and any adhoc duties which may arise
* Typically reports to the local Finance Manager and GSSC Team Leader Collection
Who you are
* Proactive in the pursuit of debts, ensuring they maximize outbound calling time
* Target driven
* Firm but patient approach, ability to listen to the customer to determine the exact cause for non-payment, strong objection handling skills
* Oral and written communication skills
* Interpersonal skills
* Decision making ability
* Operates under moderate supervision
* Accounting knowledge
* Fluent in French and/or English
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent