Description du poste
Within the Biotech Center of (COMPANY NAME) International, as a trainee, you will work in the Enzymology team, and be based at Loos (59).
* Development and validation of methods for enzyme expression at mid/high throughput using different expression hosts.
* Screening of enzymes with interesting activities for animal health application : selection of candidates in databases, cloning, expression, purification and finally activity assays on the substrate of interest.
* Regular reporting of the results in English (notebook, notes and presentations).
The candidate will work in collaboration with different teams in (COMPANY NAME) R&D.
* Formation: master or engineer degree in biochemistry, enzymology or biotechnology. Strong knowledges and first experience in molecular biology, microbiology and enzymology.
* You like working in autonomy and providing new ideas. You are a positive and curious person, with adaptation skills and a strong team spirit. You have writing and communication skills to share your results.
* You are fluent in English.
* Driving license required.
* 6 month internship
All our positions are opened to people with disabilities
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||6 months|