Description of the brand and the team:
As part of the EMEA CRM team, you will be at the junction between the global headquarters in New York and the affiliates of the region. You will work for all brands of the ELC group, and with many interlocutors. The goal of our team is to improve the consumer experience, and to personalize our communications to offer a consistent approach on different channels (social networks, mail, email, SMS ....).
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Realization of quantitative studies on consumer buying behavior, summary of results.
- Sharing of conclusions within the team and key brand stakeholders.
- Follow-up and help in setting up multichannel CRM campaigns in affiliates.
- Reporting of results to the global team in New York.
- Help in developing customer strategies for different ELC brands like MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown etc.
- Monitoring the competition and watching the evolution of the Prestige Beauty market.
Minimum Education Level: - Degree from a business school, with at least one previous marketing experience
Minimum Years and Area of Experience: 6-12 months
Required Language Proficiency: Fluent in written and oral Business English
Licenses or Certifications: Previous experience in using CRM tools like AMC, Braze, Salesforce is preferred
Additional Job Specifications:
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
- Being rigorous and comfortable with the manipulation of large datasets.
- Very good analytical and presentation skills
- Must have flexibility, curiosity and team spirit
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|