How about you:
As a designer for (COMPANY NAME) based at our headquarters in Paris, your goal is to design artwork for playlist and podcast covers. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, and beautiful design paired with provocative execution, your goal is to create unique experiences that will define the future of (COMPANY NAME)'s content.
What you will do:
* You will work alongside the 2 designers within the (COMPANY NAME) Global Content team and be part of the Global Product Design team. You will collaborate with a wide array of stakeholders to develop engaging content identities, in line with our product design.
* You will produce creative assets using your ability in the areas of narrative, conceptual (crafting stories and building brands) and graphic design (typography and layout across all media, including digital and print). You will also work together with editors and content teams to bring their vision to life.
* At the core, you're a storyteller with a special talent for designing compelling visuals, iconography, typography, photography, animation and infographics. As such, you'll work on establishing a global artwork style guide.
What we are looking for:
* Experience as a graphic designer in a design agency or in-house team is preferable
* You're a passionate graphic designer with a strong eye for great design and an understanding of the brand.
* Experience in music cover design is a plus.
* Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
* Expert at Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch and other design tools.
* Ability to execute against several work-streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences.
* Knowledge of design and technology trends and how to apply these to (COMPANY NAME) projects.
Life @ (COMPANY NAME) HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer