Dxxxxx.xxm is the worldwide leader in daytime hotel reservation platforms and a key figure in the hospitality revolution. By offering guests a novel experience that transforms luxury hotels into daytime living spaces, Dxxxxx.xxm is shaking up industry codes. Our platform provides a solution for modern consumers who demand unique and readily-available services to complement a fast-paced and hyper-connected lifestyle.
With headquarters in Paris and offices now in Montreal and Hong Kong, Dxxxxx.xxm's service has grown to be available in more than 25 countries and over 500 cities with more than 5,000 hotel partners. After receiving a $17 million in Series A funding from leading Venture Capitalists in 2016, we are continuing our rapid expansion, winning Phocuswright's 2016 People's Choice Award in the Innovation Launch category, Startup of the Year 2016 (l'Express/EY), then Finalist of the Future Startup Unicorns 2017 (Challenges/EuroNext). xxxx2;
To accompany us in this expansion, we're recruiting tenacious and proactive talents, especially those driven by the desire to tackle the challenges of an innovative startup that is disrupting the digital travel industry. xxxx0;
Take a look at our newest video xxxx6; https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx?x=xxxxxx-xxxx&x=xs
We at Dxxxxx.xxm are looking for our newest English-speaking Content Creation Assistant at our Paris headquarters (or from your home since this position is 100% remote friendly) from which our international presence is managed across more than 25 markets xxxx9;
As an integral part of our digital Marketing team of about ten people and in collaboration with the Quality Control team, you will report to Fanny, our Brand Content Manager.
As Content Manager, you will be the guarantor of the editorial content of Dxxxxx.xxm's platform.
Your goal? Guarantee the quality, relevance and stock of our hotel partner content. Your main missions will be:
* Generate editorial content for the website and mobile application (hotel descriptions) in English.
* Participate in the editorial and SEO strategy of (COMPANY NAME).
* Be responsible for the "tone of voice" of (COMPANY NAME).
* Carry out competitive intelligence in the hospitality sector.
* Source information on our hotel partners on the web.
* Currently enrolled in a degree program in communication, digital marketing, or foreign languages
* Native-level English speaker, both orally and written xxxx8;xxxx3;
* Fluency in Italian or German is a plus!
* You have strong writing skills with a stylistic flair xxxx5;
* Impeccable spelling and grammar of course!
* Excellent sense of organization and good speed of execution
* Motivated to join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural start-up!
What We Offer:
* A full-time contracted internship or convention de stage (no alternance nor professional contract possible) for a period of 6 months
* Start: ASAP, we are waiting for you!
* Location: Paris 9th or anywhere in the world, this position is 100% remote friendly!
* Compensation: Base + Swile meal vouchers + 50% of the navigo pass
* Weekly Zoom sports session with an instructor xxxx7;xxx9;
* Company MacBook Air xxxx7;
* The opportunity to work in a high-end, international and multicultural tech environment
* Brief phone call with Renée, our Talent Acquisition Manager
* Video interview with Marion, our HHR
* At-home written exercise in order to evaluate your writing skills
* Phone call with Fanny, our Brand Content Manager
* Welcome on board !
* Contract Type: Internship (Between 6 and 6 months)
* Start Date: 10 January 2021
* Location: Paris, France (7xxx9)
* Possible full remote
|Posted on:||06 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|
|Languages:||English, Italian, German|