Who we are xxxx0;
(COMPANY NAME) is a payroll and HR management solution based on a unique technology: the Jetlang. We launched in 2015 after realizing that there was no solution on the market that provided a simple answer to something very complex and time-consuming: payroll.
The aim is to allow everyone to manage their employees' lives, without having to be an expert in payslips, expense reports, absences, etc., without needing any HR or payroll knowledge. The product offers an intuitive and simplified experience.
Role and team description xxxx6;
By joining the Design system team, composed of 1 product designer and 2 engineers, you will participate in the development of the product, ensuring the best consistency of the interface and the best user experience. Your role will be to bring novelty and emotional design by contributing to the evolution of Midnight, the (COMPANY NAME) design system.
The Design system team is part of the Design Studio tribe, surrounded by a great team of experts, you will have the opportunity to grow in skills on multiple subjects.
To give you more context, here're some of our ambitions for this year:
Team xxxx4;xxxx5;xxxx2; Build and strengthen our team culture with new talents
Delight xxxx1; Collaborate and support product teams with our expertise and assets (new components/patterns, tools, documentation...)
Consolidate xxxx0; Ensure stronger adoption of Midnight
Shine xxx4; internally and externally by fostering the open sourcing culture within the company and outside
The missions xxx8;
* Accompanied by the Midnight product designer and the rest of the team:
* You will be in charge of bringing more emotions within the product via the design system by working on the perimeters of iconography and illustration.
* You will work on improving the existing components by challenging the iconographic and colorimetric meaning in the app, and by bringing more interaction through micro-interactions for example.
* You will work on improving the current design system documentation to make it ready for public release.
* You will work hand in hand with the relevant teams, and follow the integration of solutions with the developers, as collaboration is essential in our team.
* You will have the opportunity to challenge the design system and contribute your ideas to take it further.
This job is for you if... xxxx2;
* You are a student in digital design (product design, web design, ux design, interaction design etc.) and you are attracted by the start-up universe.
* You have an up-to-date portfolio primarily with web design references.
* you're familiar with prototyping software such as Figma and you are comfortable with the Adobe Suite.
* When you design interfaces, you think first and foremost about what will be the added value of your solution that will answer your user's needs.
* You know the value of user testing and have already put it into practice.
* You have skills in digital illustration.
* You have strong good interpersonal skills, good communication skills and you enjoy working in a collaborative setting, part of a team.
* You are meticulous and have a strong eye for detail.
* You are fluent in French and you are comfortable speaking & writing in English to exchange internally as well as with our colleagues abroad.
* Working remotely does not scare you, and video conferencing is no secret to you.
* You have code programing knowledge and skills and tested design tools like Framer X.
* You know and have worked with a design system before.
* You have motion design skills.
What we offer xxx4;xxx9;
* 1 year paid internship (French alternance contract) in partnership with your French design school
* An amazing working environment, geared towards kindness, personal & professional development.
* The possibility to work remotely but also in our offices
* 50% reimbursement of transportation costs to go to work
* Lunch vouchers
* Health insurance coverage (60% covered by (COMPANY NAME)).
* 5 RTT per calendar year in addition to the 25 days of paid vacations
* MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Recruitment process ⚙xxx9;
* We will contact you for a first phone interview to get to know you and talk about the details or the position
* You will meet with the rest of the Design System team through video interview.
* We will send you a short take-home design test, have fun with it while showing us your skills!
* Meet our Design VP + CPO
Want to know more about our epic team ? Watch this videoxxxx4;
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you've done and what you want to do.
We'll be more than happy to meet you :)
|Posted on:||07 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||12 months|