(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 90 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn't stop here - our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We're looking for people to join our journey - people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride - we can't wait to see where it takes you.
At (COMPANY NAME) we use prototypes as a tool for communicating our design solutions internally as well as to get feedback from members.
As a design technologist intern, you will have a transversal role across squads to create prototypes that bring concepts to life, allow us to test high fidelity design solutions with users, and create specifications for detailed interface animations and transitions. High fidelity prototypes also help us to improve team communication, testing quality and speed of iteration.
You will also have the opportunity to develop libraries and prototyping tools to improve the quality and speed of our prototype production
Why join us?
* Our design team comes from a variety of countries and backgrounds, yet we all have one thing in common: passion. We're constantly challenging ourselves - whether it's a user problem, a small interface bug, or a way of working; we're always asking how we can make things better.
* When asked what they like about working at (COMPANY NAME), our Product Designers mention: "We are involved early in projects", "We rely a lot on data to make decisions," "We're designing a service that is actually changing how millions of people travel", "We dive into fascinating topics like social interactions, trust mechanisms in different countries, value of comfort, or perception of time", "We save a lot of time by working with our own design system", "We work in a company with a strong design culture that embraces the value of UX".
* We're always investing in our design team, and today, are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join us.
* Check out some of our team's latest articles to learn more about how we work.
* Working closely with a small cross-functional team (product managers, developers, data analysts, designers) that has a strong design culture and focus on research.
* Creating high-fidelity prototypes for assisting the designers to build smart, scalable and consistent end-to-end experiences for our consumer-facing mobile and desktop applications, using our design system as a guiding framework.
* Working closely with our research team to conduct usability tests to validate our team's designs.
* Collaborating with the engineering team, creating design documentation, communicating the importance and value of prototypes, and sharing your work with both new and informed stakeholders.
* Acting as an advocate for our users, both within the product team and the rest of the organization.
* Deep appreciation for elegant and thoughtful design
* A love for every UX touch point from pixels, to micro interaction, animations, transitions, content and research
* Team-player mindset, comfortable working in a multi-disciplinary team
* Be humble, structured, eager to learn, motivated by innovation and a relentless doer
* Fluency in English
If you don't meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you'd still be a great fit for this role in your application!
Please note that having an internship agreement from your school or university is mandatory. We won't be able to proceed with your application if you do not have this document.
Also, this internship is not eligible to a full-remote set-up. You will need to be based in Paris region and come few days at the Paris office.
What we have to offer
* xxxx8; An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: Brazil, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain, Ukraine
* xxxx1; Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, 'Fail, Learn, Succeed' moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
* xxxx0; Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
* xxxx3; Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
* xxxx6; People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and after works (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
* xxxx7; Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Your Future Benefits
* xxxx9; Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to 3 days remote
* xxxx3;Free carpooling & xxxx2; bus-rides wherever whenever
Interested in joining the ride? Here's what your hiring journey will look like:
* a 30-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
* a 60-min video-call with the hiring manager
* a fully remote exercise to evaluate your technical skills
* a 60-min video-call with the team to discuss about your exercise
* a 45-min video-call with our VP Brand & Experience
Usually, our hiring process lasts on average 20-25 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|