Description of the brand and the team:
The Creative Director Intern will assist the Creative Director on all his projects and be in contact with the DCM team and the brand teams of the Estee Lauder Companies in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle east, Africa, Russia and India) as well as potential external agencies and freelancers that we work with. In this fast-paced international environment working for the global leader in prestige beauty, the person will need to be driving creativity, by being consumer & brand obsessed with a digital first innovative approach in order to create the most engaging content.
Under the guidance of the creative director, supporting the pre- to post-production of big 360 Campaigns for regional or local activations that can include photo & film shoots or 3D animated motion graphics to ad hoc support on creating smaller assets fully independently. The focus will be on the creation of online & social assets with certain projects that can expand to other areas such as Visual Merchandising, packaging-design, events… as the creative director is responsible to ensure brand consistency across all consumer touchpoints.
* Competitive analyze of current trends on social media, design, photography, film, packaging, music, fashion…
* Design of Moodboards
* Ideation of campaign concepts
* Layout of banners, paid media ads, news-letters, social media, print artworking
* Ensure all design layouts are optimized for end-use and delivered according to specifications, production standards, color quality standards, and digital requirements.
* Editing of film / gifs / motion graphics
* Layout of PPT / Keynote presentations / Briefs for freelancers
* Packaging design
* Retouching notes on photography & film
Minimum Education Level: BA degree from an Art School
Minimum Years and Area of Experience:
Required Language Proficiency: English mandatory
Licenses or Certifications:
* solid creative portfolio of produced work required
* must have excellent knowledge of the Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign mandatory, Adobe Premiere + After Effects are a big +
* Passion for storytelling, photography, film and the beauty & makeup industry,
* Detail oriented, can manage multiple projects. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to proactively problem-solve. Comfortable with working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
* Knowledge of typography and graphic design principles
* Ability to present work / articulate design objectives in a meeting environment to peers and leaders
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|