Dirigée par Christophe (COMPANY NAME) et Sarah-Linh Tran, (COMPANY NAME) est une maison indépendante qui réunit une équipe avec une envie marquée pour une garde-robe focalisée sur des pièces versatiles, dessinées pour le quotidien.
Avec des coupes subtiles et minimalistes, des matières de grande qualité, (COMPANY NAME) se place directement dans la lignée d'un style parisien, sophistiqué et cosmopolite.
Chaque collection est dessinée et développée dans le quartier historique du Marais à Paris, non loin de la boutique phare de (COMPANY NAME), au 28 rue de Poitou.
Description du poste
Roles and responsibilities
BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL OBJECTIVES
* Participate in driving business KPI's such as conversion, average buy and return rate through
assisting clients via customer service on their online purchases.
* Provide various reports regarding customer service insights.
* Execute various benchmarks delegated by E-commerce manager to ensure the Eshop is
adhering to industry standards.
SALES & OPERATIONS
* In charge of managing and solving any customer service concerns.
* Track and relay customer feedback to E-commerce team to drive product updates and
* Responsible for managing the return management process.
* Assist in providing monthly reporting and action plans to preserve return rate.
* Participate in updating and/or replicating website sequencing in collaboration with Ecommerce
Coordinator. E.g. Merchandising and Cross-selling.
* Assist in website audits to ensure product information such as descriptions, pricing and
images are matching across all websites.
* Assist in annual sale preparations.
* Work closely with E-commerce team and logistic partner to ensure appropriate services are
delivered by relaying client concerns regarding delayed shipments and/or possible customs
* Track and follow up on delayed returns.
* Conduct quarterly site visits at Clog with E-commerce team.
ASSORTMENT & STOCK MANAGEMENT
* Inform E-commerce Coordinator regarding client stock requests and/or any potential stock
discrepancies encountered between Fastmag and Shopify and/or across all stores.
* Assist in the preparation of documents and creation of collections for sales animations - E.g.
Seasonal Sales, Product features.
* Relay any customer service quality complaints to E-commerce Coordinator and Manager.
* Assist in seasonal buying sessions.
* Relay technical issues or any possible UX concerns encountered by clients on the website.
* Participate in Shopify webinars suggested by E-commerce manager to stay up to date on
* Assist in the overall maintenance of Shopify apps in addition to updating relevant information
on the website.
* Participate in preparing documents related to the importing of the seasonal collection
* Review and highlight any display errors on the front end of the websites and collaborate with
E-commerce Coordinator on any possible maintenance needed. E.g. photographs, crossselling,
copywriting, size charts, collection tags and product swatches.
* Participate in contributing and/or replicating the global animation plan related to the website
and ensure all information is properly displayed across the websites E.g. Homepage updates,
Selection pages and About contributions.
* Assist in the preparation and/or auditing of documents related to product shootings and
SECURITY & MAINTENANCE
* Responsible for signalling requests received via customer service and assist in gathering
information to build and solve cases related to payment disputes on PayPal and/or Stripe.
* Responsible for signalling requests received via customer service and participate in audits
related to pricing, stock reading issues and bugs.
* Bilingual: English/French
* Based in Paris and available to start 22nd of March 2021
* Registered student with an internship agreement (convention de stage)
* Quick to learn new systems and platforms
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Advanced Excel experience is a plus
* High level of attention to detail and data oriented
* Ability to prioritize, manage multiple deadlines during busy periods
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|