Are you looking for a meaningful internship? We are searching for a highly motivated student to join our France-Benelux (FBNL) Corporate Communications team.
Based in our Paris Headquarters and directly reporting to the Senior Manager - Corporate Communications FBNL, you will work on protecting and nourishing Brands' and P&G's reputation internally and externally.
"Do something that matters!"
Internship projects you can expect:
* Support on the Corporate Communications strategy: media relations, social media, reputation
* Help produce communications materials for internal and external audiences (messages, press releases, digital content…), on various topics: business, sustainability, equality & inclusion, community impact.
* Coordination with Brand Communications and highlight of top media coverages
* Work on P&G's communications strategy for the Paris 2024 Olympics
What P&G can offer you:
* We guarantee you responsibilities from Day 1 and have the ownership of at least one or two big projects.
* Continuous mentoring - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so that you grow and develop.
* Dynamic and respectful international work environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
* A chance to see if a career at P&G is something for you!
Internship of 6 months, available as of February 2022.
We are looking for:
* Last year Master students with a specialty in Politics, Communications, or related topics
* A strong interest for media, current affairs (business, politics, sustainability…) and corporate communications topics
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in both French and English
* Strong collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams
* Ability to be autonomous and to balance between multiple projects
* Agility to handle short-term operational topics and long-term strategy
Just so you know:
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://wxx.xx.xxm to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being "in touch" so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
Paris, Île-de-France Region, France
Job Type: Full time
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|