Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
(COMPANY NAME) Procurement
(COMPANY NAME) Procurement is a set of solutions allowing to manage procurement at our customers. It integrates every business process, planning, sourcing, ordering, receipts, invoicing, and increases our customers productivity. It is running on innovative Cloud platforms with the security you expect from (COMPANY NAME).
Central Invoice Management
Central Invoice Management will extend the (COMPANY NAME) Procurement solution by adding centralized access, transparency, approval and management capabilities for Supplier Invoices across several connected S/4HANA and/or ERP systems.
Central Invoice Management will be the sole entry point for Accounts Payables / Shared Service Center Employees to access relevant invoice documents. They will benefit from an amazing and productive user experience and will be supported by intelligent algorithms to solve their daily tasks.
* Your mission will be dual. First part will be to contribute to the Continuous Deployment project for Central Invoice Management by developing our build pipeline. The second one will be to contribute to the quality improvement by developing automated tests and their integration on the build pipeline.
* As a member of this professional scrum team you will help us to implement a pipeline of Continuous Deployment and to define test scenarios you will develop to improve test coverage and secure delivery of new features.
* You will discover professional development at a world-class software vendor.
* You will join a professional development team, working in an agile/scrum mode.
* You will work closely with Developers, Quality Engineers, UX Designers, Architects and Product experts.
* You will be connected to an international development community working on the same project and goals.
* Jenkins / Groovy / Pipeline ;
* Commitment and taste for quality ;
* Team player ;
* Technical English is required in order to fit with company's international context.
Dates will be defined with the student depending on his school calendar. Near six-month duration is expected.
Internship will take place at (COMPANY NAME) France 35, rue d'Alsace 9xxx9 Levallois-Perret
#stage #developpeur #developpement #devops #tests #testsautomatiques #paris
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, ERP, Intern, (COMPANY NAME), Engineer, Finance, Technology, Entry Level, Engineering