Who are we? xxxx0;
(COMPANY NAME) simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through (COMPANY NAME), employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3500 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95MEUR to keep growing.
Your role: expand (COMPANY NAME)'s footprint within the Italian SMB market by actively defining and executing key business development initiatives xxxx1;
You would be an early member of our International Expansion team, aiming at supporting geographical expansion and new market openings. The position is based in Paris within our global team, with a remote-friendly policy.
Your missions xxx8;
* gain insight on the Italian market to help refine our go-to-market strategy and product-market fit
* identify and test winning strategies that will allow us to grow our Italian customer basis month over month, quarter over quarter
* directly work on solutions with our management team and thereby experience significant personal growth and development
* you will be dealing directly with our first customers throughout their entire lifecycle, from initial Sales conversations to Onboarding and Support until we have the right local teams in place
* gather feedback from our beta testers and first customers to help the product team prioritize the development of new features
* set up tools and processes to serve our first Italian customers
* participate in the recruitment of the Italian team
This job has been tailored for you if... xxxx2;
* Italian is your mother tongue, and you are fluent in English. Bilingual in French a big plus,
* you have an entrepreneurial mindset and have always dreamt to launch a company
* you are pragmatic and solutions-oriented
* you are very hands-on and ready to roll-up your sleeves :)
* you are a fast learner, not afraid to test new things, fail, learn and test again until you find the right recipe
* you are willing to boost your personal growth by joining a very fast-paced environment
* you have a strong willingness to learn and strong coachability,
* you are flexible and a good listener
* you like to work in a goal-oriented and with a customer focus environment
* you have good analytical skills and a good business understanding
* you have a lot of drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation, especially when on the phone with prospects and customers
* you have a real interest in our product and the saas world - previous experience in SAAS preferred.
* you graduated from a top-tier business school and come with a previous experience in a highly structured and analytical environment, ideally as SDR/Sales or a customer facing role. Previous experience in SAAS a BIG plus.
We are meant to work together if... xxxx6;
* you are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us,
* you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
* you have strong interpersonal and communication skills,
* you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility,
What we offer xxx4;xxx9;
* an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
* remote friendly policy,
* a gym inside the office
* regular team and global events,
* great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
* MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Want to know more about our epic team? xxxx4;
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you've done and what you want to do. We'll be more than happy to meet you :)