What you will directly contribute to:
* Investigating partnership opportunities from an analytical, relational and functional point of view to create compelling pitches
* Meeting with prospective partners
* Assisting in negotiating contracts and converting leads into new accounts
* Conducting regular business reviews with partners, operating as the lead point of contact to them
* Ensuring operational excellence at partners'
* Analyzing partnerships' performance, resolving conflicts and optimizing results
* Coordinating partners' requirements with Operational teams (Security, Quality, Teams in stations) and Network team
* Remaining up-to-date in understanding competitors' activities and offerings
What you will need to be successful:
* Fluent level in French
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Operational agility and solution-driven mindset
* Ability to work with data to define priorities, actionable insights, and present results
* High-energy, humble and motivated by innovation
A few practical details about the role:
* Start: As soon as you are ready!
* Location: Paris HQ
* Contract: end of study internship
What we offer all of our employees
* The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
* A strong "Fun & Serious" company culture
* An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), São Paulo, Warsaw)
* State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
* A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
* Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
* Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
* Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
* Free carpooling and bus rides to live our value "Be The Member".
* BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend every 18 months
* Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
* The choice between the latest Mac or PC equipment (for Tech only)
* Opportunity to attend Tech conferences in France and Europe (for Tech only)
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below. You may upload your resume in French or English, in PDF format. You will have to answer a few questions in French.
We will review your application within the next two weeks. If your profile fits our requirements, we will invite you for various interviews with our Engagement Team.
Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees