Description du poste
How often do you have the chance to build a new product from scratch? At (COMPANY NAME), it will be your day to day job. If you are passionate about entertainment & tech, this job is the perfect match for you.
As Product Designer, you will integrate the Innovation team with the objective to create new products/diversification projects. You will be in charge of building from scratch the UX/UI of our new products.
* Collaborate with PM and user research to understand users problems and needs.
* Partner with the product and engineering teams to find out problems, ideate to find solutions, create user flows, animate, prototype and follow the building process.
* Using different exploratory tools and methods to find solutions hand in hands with PM & tech.
* You will create prototypes for our usability test sessions.
* Design elegant, smart, scalable experiences for our applications.
* Creating design documentation & interactive prototypes for sharing your work internally from interactions design to the very last pixel.
* Creating original UI with the design system or from scratch.
* Being the first advocate of our existing and next users.
* Being a design evangelist in the company
* Give and ask for feedback from designers, product managers and engineers.
* Coordinate copywritings with internal or external help.
* Strong experience as a designer in tech or media companies working on a BtoC product and/or personal projects.
* You love figma and use it everyday
* You have a strong portfolio (online or PDF) with simple examples that shows your process, skills, talent of your personal or internship projects.
* Strong experience in designing mobile apps.
* Deep appreciation for elegant and thoughtful design.
* Digital experience lover, you are comfortable with designing pixel perfect to micro interaction.
* You are able to present your work to a broad audience with great communication and documentation skills.
* As a plus, you are already familiar with Flinto or Framer.
* You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
* Very well organized, capacity to convince, capacity to learn and adapt quickly.
* You have the ability to work in a face-paced environment, work on collaborative projects and you are able to adapt to each situation.
* You speak fluent French and English.
* You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Life @ (COMPANY NAME) HQ:
> Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
> Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
> Friday drinks & seasonal parties
> Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
> English and French language courses
> Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer
Lieu du poste
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Audiovisual / Showbiz|