About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 100 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn't stop here - our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We're looking for people to join our journey - people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride - we can't wait to see where it takes you.
One of (COMPANY NAME)'s key strategic goals is to foster our highly engaged community of users. The Community Relations team at (COMPANY NAME) is an international, multiple awards-winning team that aims at providing the best in class service to our community of travelers.
As a content manager intern, you will get to help ensure our members have an enriching and trustworthy experience by contributing to the creation of content that helps millions of our community members everyday.
You will directly report and work within our Community Relations Strategy team and report to our International Content Manager.
* Responsible for the creation and strategy of our English help content
* Overseeing our international content team's creation and management of content
* Managing reporting of our content performance metrics
* Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
* Previous writing samples are a plus
* A strong ability to turn complex ideas into simple easy to understand guidelines
* Be humble, structured, organized, motivated by innovation and creativity
* Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
If you don't meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you'd still be a great fit for this role in your application!
Please note that having an internship agreement from your school or university is mandatory. We won't be able to proceed with your application if you do not have this document.
Also, this internship is not eligible to a full-remote set-up. You will need to be based in Paris region and come few days at the Paris office.
What we have to offer
* xxxx8; An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: Brazil, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain, Ukraine
* xxxx1; Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, 'Fail, Learn, Succeed' moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
* xxxx0; Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
* xxxx3; Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
* xxxx6; People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and after works (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
* xxxx7; Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Your Future Benefits
* xxxx3;Free carpooling & xxxx2; bus-rides wherever whenever
* xxxx0; Trainings & career development programs
Interested in joining the ride? Here's what your hiring journey will look like
* 30 min interview with Rupal Bhardwaj, Global Talent Acquisition Intern
* A fully remote content exercise for you to solve
* 45 min interview with Chantal Bonner Zerbib, Content Manager to go over your work on the content exercise
* 45 min interview with members of the content team
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|