Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Job title: Digital Learning Intern
This role offers a unique opportunity to expand your Learning & Development (L&D) skillset and professional experience in the dynamic environment of a global tech company.
What part will you play?
As a Digital Learning Intern, you will integrate the Learning & Development Team, within our Talent & Culture Dpt. The purpose of the role is to:
* Accelerate the usage of technology-enabled learning experience to our employees (on-line or blended as well as on-the-job learning / work performance support or peer to peer).
* Provide support in LMS administration, content production and delivery, reporting and monitoring
* Strengthen and facilitate a community of "digital learning champions" and "casual facilitators"
What will you be doing?
* Supports the administration of Learning Quest ((COMPANY NAME) Learning Management Platform), interfacing with stakeholders: L&D, Internal IT, subject matter experts and external vendors... ensures support for L&D teams, administrators / operations and our growing community of authors / digital learning champions
* Handle the administration of Global on-line programs or content within Learning Quest ((COMPANY NAME) LMS) and our learning ecosystem (Coursera for Business, LinkedIn Learning, DataCamp, etc.):
· Including Employee level 0/1 support and escalation (internal (COMPANY NAME), Vendor tickets…)
· Handle the attribution of Coursera unlimited licenses to Criteos via the application process
· Helping production, facilitating on-line content / path by internal subject matter experts
· Supporting the L&D team on live sessions ('events') organization using Learning Quest
* Help maintain the (COMPANY NAME) onboarding programs (FlyCriteo) structure / content up-to-date:
· Work with the Learning team, Internal Comm Team and subject matter experts on updating content of e-learning / live sessions collateral
· Own feedback loop through surveys and face-to-face interviews to keep a world-class onboarding experience
· Liaise with external vendor if needed (videos updates)
* Bring your contribution and support to global L&D projects working closely with the L&D and Product Training teams
* Support L&D analytics monitoring (aggregating e-learning stats, providing insightful reporting to L&D leads, supporting ad hoc business needs)
What do we require from you?
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Enthusiastic about learning technology landscape and adult learning
· At ease in operating in international environment (EMEA, AMERICA, APAC) and connecting with diverse stakeholders (functions, seniority, levels..)
· Ability to both explore, experiment AND deliver, produce, scale
· Professional proficiency in English
· Fluency in MS Office suite (Power Point, Excel) and digital savvy
· Creative and open-minded!!
Join us and contribute to make (COMPANY NAME) a Great Place to Learn!!
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|