Contract type : Internship
Duration : 6 months
Start date: July 2020
The mission of EMEA & LATAM Business Development department is to act as an internal strategic consultancy to support PR EMEA & LATAM affiliates in designing their commercial strategies, identify new business opportunities and share best practices through individual markets projects, or transversal ones.
The Business Development Intern is a key member of the Business Development team (1 Director, 3 Managers and 1 Analyst). . The role primarily consists of:
* Create Revenue Growth KPI Dashboards and Presentations
* Analyze Market Companies P&L and Market Data
* Collaborate with Market Companies and Regional Finance and Marketing Teams
We expect from the intern accurate data analysis and where applicable - output formalization, as per the instructions of the Business Development Director.
* Business or Engineering Schools
* Previous experience in Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking, Financial Audit or Trade Marketing/Strategic Planning in a large consumer goods company
* Fluency in English. Spanish and/or Portuguese would be a plus
* Analytical thinking - Support design of new strategies to increase (COMPANY NAME) affiliates revenue and profit
* Math skills - Ability to manage/ create financial reports and study financial data, which requires a good understanding of mathematics
* Good communication skills : Frequently collaborate with department supervisors and executives to develop and implement revenue-generating strategies, which requires excellent verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail - Help spotting patterns and trends and see where improvements can be made to maximize (COMPANY NAME) affiliates revenue