Who are we? xxxx0;
(COMPANY NAME) simplifies payroll management and HR processes for Small and Medium Businesses. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through (COMPANY NAME), employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests.
To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK.
More than 3000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95MEUR to keep growing.
Your missions xxx8;
Within the Data team, made of 5 analysts and 3 data engineers, you will be positioned to contribute to (COMPANY NAME) growth. You'll:
- partner with business and product leaders to help them build the KPIs they need
- partner with Data Analysts and Ops teams to create best in class data visualisations on Looker
- partner with Data Engineers to create intermediate data layers
This job has been tailored for you if... xxxx2;
- you are looking for a 6-months or longer internship
- you have experience in an analytical role
- you have a strong logic & business sense
- you are autonomous, self-starter, detail-oriented
- you are proactive, and have a problem-solving mindset
- you have strong communication skills
- you have strong analytical & data driven skills (A/B tests, statistics…)
Must have :
- Experience with a data visualization tool (Tableau, Looker, Periscope, Chart.io, etc.)
- Familiarity with a scripting language (Python, R, VBA, Matlab,...)
- Academic background or experience in statistics, econometry, probability, applied mathematics
We are meant to work together if... xxxx6;
- you are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us,
- you speak bothF and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
- you have strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer xxx4;xxx9;
- an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
- an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
- a remote friendly policy
- a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate
- regular team and global events
- great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Want to know more about our epic team? xxxx4;
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognize yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you've done and what you're looking to achieve. We'll be more than happy to meet you :)