At (COMPANY NAME) we think our product is awesome and we want our dear users to make the most out of it! The mission of the Customer & Monetization team is to build the journeys & functionalities that will onboard, guide and engage any user, anywhere in our site and apps and at any stage of his life! As part of it we have the great chance to work with all Product and Marketing stakeholders and to deal with an amazing range of challenging projects, putting the user at the center of everything.
How about you ?
We are looking for a QA Automation Software Engineer with a passion for technology and product quality. You will be implicated on all subjects of the startup Customer & Monetization : acquisition of new members, signup/sign-in, onboarding, monetization of the free service with the advertising, conversion journeys, B2C payment experiences, messaging (email, push notification, inapp messaging), …
You will do 50% of manual tests and 50% of creation/maintenance of automated tests the first month to learn our product and our platform, and after you will move on to full time creation of automated tests on a dedicated project defined and planned with your manager. You will continuously participate in API testing efforts by joining a Postman Taskforce missioned to cover our existing mobile and web endpoints.
What you will do ?
* Continually ensure the quality of (COMPANY NAME) products by performing non-regression tests.
* Plan and perform manual, UI, logs and API tests, write improve & maintain test cases and analyse automated test results.
* Work hand in hand with the product, design and tech teams: interact closely with your team members to understand the ongoing projects and technical challenges.
* Get involved in the cross-team QA processes and participate actively in the QA Community of Practice.
* Increase our Selenium WebDriver and Appium automated tests coverage for our applications, and more specially for the Advertising (Ads) and the Authentication (Email/Password, Facebook, Google, ...).
* Monitor the automated test runs and maintain our technical stacks.
* Propose and develop technical and performance enhancements for our automated tests stacks.
* Develop new ways to automatically test our platforms.
* Participate in all the Agile rituals in place: daily, sprint plannings, sprint retrospectives, post-mortems...
What we are looking for:
* Real motivation for quality assurance problematic and troubleshooting.
* Knowledge of Java programming language.
* You are familiar with tools such as Jira, Postman, Test management like HipTest....
* If possible, a previous experience with Selenium WebDriver and/or Appium.
Life @ (COMPANY NAME) HQ
* Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space.
* Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily.
* Friday drinks & seasonal parties.
* Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes.
* English and French language courses.
* Hackathons & meetups.
We are an equal opportunity employer
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Audiovisual / Showbiz|