We're an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they're given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, (COMPANY NAME) today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we're growing fast. Come join us!
As part of the finance team, your role is to help ensure the accuracy of the information in the accounting system and so, be a key contact to our internal clients: FP&A, finance management and Spendeskers.
(COMPANY NAME) is a tool dedicated to the finance team, which means that you can be part of the revolution by helping the teams build the right tool for future you!
Completing your internship with us allows you to work on so many topics that you can decide more easily afterwards what suits you the most and choose more confidently your specialization for your studies.
Account payable (AP)
- AP management : create entries using (COMPANY NAME)
- Asset management
- Payment : generate payment from (COMPANY NAME) / Netsuite / google sheets
- cash reconciliation
Account receivable (AR)
- AR reconciliation
- Follow overdue
- Determine cut off periods on invoices
- Follow accruals
What we're looking for:
* Fluent in written and spoken English - it is our business language
* Accounting background (studies): licence Degree from a Business school or university with a specialization in Accounting
* Excel and GSuite knowledge
* Accounting software knowledge
* Good organization
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join (COMPANY NAME) in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 180 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We've got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions
|Posted on:||09 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|