(COMPANY NAME) réinvente les services financiers du quotidien, avec une application mobile, pour les rendre plus simples, plus rapides, plus personnels, et accessibles à tous les européens.
Comment ? En exploitant et en combinant le meilleur du design, des nouvelles technologies et du système bancaire.
Lancée en 2013, (COMPANY NAME) a depuis conquis des millions d'utilisateurs, en France, en Espagne, en Belgique et au Portugal, qui disent "Je te fais un (COMPANY NAME)" quand ils se remboursent. Ils sont aussi de plus en plus nombreux à avoir fait de (COMPANY NAME) leur compte principal, avec la carte, le compte joint et le compte d'épargne.
L'entreprise, bien financée, avec des actionnaires comme Accel ou Tencent, fait partie du French Tech Next 40.
Part of our growth strategy is centred around attracting top talent to help us nurture our ongoing success. We are now looking for our new Operational Finance Intern.
To provide world-class financial services to millions of users, (COMPANY NAME) relies on highly qualified professionals to ensure that all operations run 24/7 without friction. The reliability of the services is indeed paramount to the success of (COMPANY NAME) and it's the role of the Operational Finance team to ensure that any issue which arises is quickly detected and resolved, and that process improvements are identified & implemented.
Reporting to our Chief Financial Officer, you will join the Finance & Back office team and assist in its financial and operational missions.
What you will do :
* Perform daily cash controls & reconciliations on operations and manage any incidents and bugs;
* Prepare reportings & interact with (COMPANY NAME)'s services providers,
* Resolve malfunctions occurred on user accounts
* Follow up the launch of new features and products to validate the expected behaviour;
* Contribute to the internal risk assessment & level 1 controls definition,
* Help actively in the implementation of new finance & back-office procedures,
* Propose improvements & automation to the Finance & Operations teams…
You are in the right place if :
* You graduate from a School of Engineering, Business or University.
* You have good knowledge of Excel: pivot tables, basic functions (e.g. vlookup).
* You are analytical, rigorous and well organized.
* You are proactive, autonomous and always ready to optimize your working methods and tools
* You have good written and oral communication in English
* You are looking for a 6 months internship
And it's a plus if :
* You have skills in SQL
* You had a similar experience.
* You use (COMPANY NAME) very often and know the app features by heart.
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. (COMPANY NAME) is therefore proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics (size, weight ... ).age, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Recruitment Process :
* Phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist ;
* Home-assignment ;
* Interview with Timothée, Back Office Manager ;
* Interview with Daphné, Chief Financial Officer.
* Contract Type: Full-Time
* Location: Paris, France (7xxx2)
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||6 months|