Finance intern - xxxx7;xxxx9; France
Finance : Finance : Financial Control · Paris, France
Apply for This Job
Department Finance : Finance : Financial Control
Employment Type Internship Full-Time
Minimum Experience Entry-level
(COMPANY NAME) is a MedTech Scale-up experiencing tremendous growth. We are looking for new talents to integrate our team!
(COMPANY NAME) in a few words?
* A solution at the cutting edge of artificial intelligence and image analysis in the dental field, enabling remote support for patients and practitioners.
* A Tech company in full growth, always looking for innovation, quality and performance.
* An international team with a friendly and benevolent spirit, focused on the same objective: to offer the most adapted and qualitative solutions possible.
* The first unicorn of the dental sector!
We are currently looking for a Financial Analyst Intern to support our growth.
Roles and responsibilities
* Monthly Budget and financial reporting (P&L, BS and Cash Flow)
* Financial analysis and modelization on a project basis (Business Plan, Forecast, specific cost analysis)
* Assisting the CFO in fundraising and investor relations
* Implementation of new processes for billing, payment collection, purchases, budget reporting
* Participate on financial aspects of creating new entities
* Interface will legal firms or internal counsel on all legal matters (Corporate, Commercial with clients and suppliers, IP, Data protection, HR)
* Assist in the daily corporate matters of the entities worldwide
* Implement a follow up tool of legal documents and obligations in all entities
* Participate on legal aspects of creating new entities, absorbing entities, M&A
* Be aware of their own responsibility regarding information security
* Perform their work according to the applicable policies and procedures
* Contribute actively to the continuous improvement of our ISMS
* Report any observed or suspected weaknesses in our ISMS and any information security incident
* Ability to speak and write in **English fluently**, "French fluently" and **idiomatically**
* Excellent Excel skills
* Prior experience in Finance
* Strong organizational skills and excellent analytics skills ability
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as the inter, will interact with head of department of the whole company
* 3 years of study in a top engineer, business school or university
Your working environment
DM is a great place to work, and as a Financial Analyst Intern here you will thrive because:
* Your ideas will be heard! Our culture promotes initiatives and ownership and we recognize gumption.
* Everyone will do their best to help you develop your skills -we know you can't know everything.
* Huge potential for collaboration: researchers, doctors, customer lovers (customer success managers), business developers, trainers, data analysts, testers, regulatory angels, teams of developers and of course customers!
* At our headquarters in Paris, we have a lot of languages and cultures and this is awesome, chouette, geil, fantástico, perfetto, geweldig and even xxx6;xxx9;.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
|Posted on:||18 May 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|