Description de l'offre
The objective of this internship will be to conduct a competitive science analysis on the substantiation of probiotics efficacy for applications dedicated to Human care. The panorama of covered applications and the associated level of substantiation will be utilized as a tool to support strategic recommendations to Market managers for the development of current and future probiotics range of Gnosis by (COMPANY NAME).
You will join the Substantiation & Application team within the R&A department of Gnosis by (COMPANY NAME), the Business Unit of (COMPANY NAME) dedicated to Human Care.
Starting date : As soon as possible
Main missions :
You will be in charge of:
· Mapping the current probiotic offer and market positioning in connection with Market Managers
· Retrieving and organizing scientific literature available for each probiotic strain
· Assessing the substantiation level on each probiotic strain and for each targeted indication
· Delivering a competitive science analysis of probiotic offer from main stakeholders
· Analyzing Gnosis by (COMPANY NAME) probiotic offer within the competitive landscape
· Inferring strategic recommendations for probiotic portfolio development
Education : Final year of Life sciences engineering school or Master's degree with Human health specialization.
Knowledge : Life sciences ; nutrition and probiotics ; preclinical and clinical study methodologies
Technical skills : literature searches and analyses ; ability to summarize information ; English spoken and written mandatory
Behavioral skills : rigor, critical and analytical mind, systematic thinking, curiosity, open-minded, team spirit and cooperative
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|