About US (GEMS)
(COMPANY NAME) Global Energy Management & Sales (GEMS) provides energy supply solutions and risk management services to support its clients through their decarbonization journey, while optimizing (COMPANY NAME)'s assets and contributing to value creation.
(COMPANY NAME) is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services with a leading energy management business, piloted by its entity "Global Energy Management & Sales" who built its savoir-faire managing the Group's large and diverse asset portfolio over 20+ years.
3,300 employees around the world develop our solutions, through +20 international business platforms. We cover the full energy mix: renewable and thermal power, natural gas & LNG, biomass, environmental products. Our experts provide tailor made solutions based on a wide range of savoir-faire in energy management with a strong focus on decarbonation and decentralization.
Our +120,000 clients span the entire value chain: producers, asset developers, financial players, utilities, distributors and industrials. Our global reach and strong local presence enable us to offer these diverse clients tailor-made services and respond to rapid changes in mature or emerging markets alike.
Our 4 expertise:
* Asset management
* Energy transition services
* Energy supply & global commodities
* Risk management & market access
At GEMS we encourage breakthrough results, team spirit, curiosity and innovation while preserving the right work/life balance for you.
More info on GEM Hub (https://gxxx.xxxxx.xxm) or LinkedIn (https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxs).
Finance & Operations (FinOps) department provide the entire GEM's economics analysis and follow up. Genuine strap between Sales and Group Finance, FinOps Team Contract To Cash (Invoicing, dunning and closing team), FinOps Down stream's (Financial Control) service is currently digitalizing to improve and perfect all chains from transactions to accounting and tax reconciliation.
* You will report to the downstream FINOPS digital project manager, you will be a key link in the evolution of the FinOps
* You will be in charge of automating some manual activities to simplify the process
* You have a strong affinity for computer systems and digital workflows, including coding (python, jupyter, etc.) and data management.
* You are proficient in office tools (especially Excel).
* You are comfortable using computer tools to perform modeling activities
* You have an affinity with data processing
* You like working with numbers and are open to digitization (coding)
* You know how to meet deadlines
* You have a critical mind, analytical and synthesis skills. You know how to identify malfunctions.
* You have a good business sense and a good relationship with the customers
* You have analytical and synthesis skills
* You are organized
* You have a good team spirit and you are curious
* You are rigorous, independent and take initiatives
* You are proactive, and you like to work in a transversal environment with different contact points (internal and external)
Education and professional background
* You are preparing a Master Big Data or equivalent and you are looking for an internship
* You are fluent in both French and English
About (COMPANY NAME)
Our group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. Our purpose ("raison d'ŕtre") is to act to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral world, through reduced energy consumption and more environmentally-friendly solutions, reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet. We rely on our key businesses (gas, renewable energy, services) to offer competitive solutions to our customers. With our 170,000 employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are a community of Imaginative Builders, committed every day to more harmonious progress
|Posted on:||25 Jan 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|