* The group : (COMPANY NAME) is the world's co-leader in wines and spirits, and the leader in the Premium segment. It has a portfolio of 13 strategic international brands. With a turnover above 10 billion euros, the Group, listed on the CAC 40, is present in more than 80 countries and has over 19,000 employees.
* Presentation of the department: Transformation Management Office (TMO) at HQ is a function responsible for driving multiple and complex change initiatives as part of the Finance 4.0 projects to digitalize finance within the Group. TMO team reports to the Global SVP Finance Digital Transformation and is part of the Finance at (COMPANY NAME) headquarters.
Overview of the position : The intern participates in project management and budget control of the Group Transformation Project at HQ during the monthly cycles of reporting and estimates.
Roles and responsibilities :
* Mission 1 : Performs budget control on Global Transformation Project during roll out phase and participates in monthly estimates process.
* Mission 2 : Validates the correctness of figures invoiced by consultants and manages available budget on Global Transformation Project in management accounting tool - Ivalua.
* Mission 3 : Contributes to preparation of presentations for steering and implementation committees on Global Transformation Project.
Required competencies :
* Knowledge and references: Strong interest in finance and digitalization of the function
* Skills and tools: Good knowledge of Office 365. Knowledge of Easybuy by Ivalua is a plus
* Personal skills: Good interpersonal skills, high level of accuracy and rigor, autonomy
* Degree: 2nd or 3rd year of business school, postgraduate degree, with a strong interest in finance
* Languages required: English is a must, French is a bonus
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:xxxx-xx-xx-x8:00
Target End Date:xxxx-xx-xx-x7:00
|Posted on:||25 Jan 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|