Office Projects Analyst - Internship
As soon as possible for 6 months
The Corporate Architectural Projects team reviews, assesses and monitors office's needs at a worldwide scale and associated budget's allocation.
In strong collaboration with Maison local Store Design and Planning and (COMPANY NAME) Real Estate, the team ensure that all projects are delivered on time, at the expected cost and with the quality required.
The department is also directly in charge of conducting expansion and renovation of central head offices in Paris and Geneva and of Manufacture offices.
To support the team, we are looking for an Office projects Analyst which main responsibility will be to build a tailor-made digital solution to share dashboards and information with our different audiences.
He/she carries out this mission according to following principles: responsive, internal clients oriented, problem-solving approach in a repeatable and scalable way.
Under your manager's responsibility, you will contribute to following missions:
Master Data Management & Analytics
* Create and maintain the offices database (Office characteristics, lease conditions, Capex...)
* Understand internal customer needs and translate them into technical requirements
* Implement a data-visualization solution with aggregated and detailed views, qualitative and quantitative information
With the support of the digital team, design the Office projects portal to share information with our different audiences:
* WW Project Id Cards for Cartier audience, HQ and local
* Forms to collect data with local teams
* Collaborative space with (COMPANY NAME) Real Estate, …
Ad-hoc analysis & insights
* Operational support: assist the team in different projects or presentations
* Workplace strategy: monitor relevant open source information on key players in the field (news, studies) and share summary reports
JOB PROFILE (for recruitment purpose only)
Master's degree in Science, Engineering or Economics
Experience in analyst role - design of database and dashboard (PowerBI)
Extensive experience of the MS Office Suite (Sharepoint is a plus)
Organized, proactive and solution seeker
Good interpersonal skills - ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships
Languages: French, English
En savoir plus sur la vie chez Cartier
(COMPANY NAME) possède plusieurs des plus grandes entreprises mondiales dans le domaine des produits
de luxe, avec des atouts particuliers dans les domaines de la bijouterie, des montres et des
instruments d'écriture. Cartier a rejoint le groupe en 1988.
En savoir plus sur le Groupe (COMPANY NAME)
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|