(COMPANY NAME) is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Paris seeing explosive growth following $122million of funding. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups, (COMPANY NAME) is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 600+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon and Club Med to empower their teams with behavioural insight.
You want to join a tech scale-up experiencing exceptional growth and international development? You want to quickly learn skills on various topics in HR?
We are looking for an intern to join our HR team in Paris and support (COMPANY NAME) in its ambitious Human Resources needs! As an integral part of the team, you will work with our HR Coordinator, Kseniia, to monitor the full life cycle of employees.
On a typical day you may:
* Manage the full new hire admin process (contract, amendments, trial period followup, health insurance, DPAE etc.)
* Welcome our new employees and follow up on their onboarding process, help with the organization of onboarding sessions
* Be able to answer various requests from employees (certificates, support...)
* Manage international mobility processes (visa requests & renewals for foreign employees, investigate on new cases)
* Update reports and employee follow-ups, sort and manage employee files using our HR Information System
* Various watch and legal research, monitor & update integration and internal communication documents
* Participate in payroll management in relationship with our service providers
* Participate in cross-functional HR / HR policy projects
We would love to meet you:
* You are a student from a business school or a university, with a strong interest in Human Resources, ideally with a similar first experience in a fast-growing company
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written) are essential in French, as well as in English (#international)
* You have a synthetic and analytical mind, excellent listening and interpersonal skills
* Enthusiasm and respect for confidentiality will be highly valued as well as a sense of responsibility, commitment and organisation
Good to know:
* 5 or 6-month internship
* Start date: as soon as you're available!
* Location: in the very centre of Paris (1er arrondissement, métro La Madeleine)
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here's what else we offer to interns:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Reimbursement of 50% of Navigo Pass - "tickets restaurant"
- 1 day off per month of internship
- Fun office culture and strong team spirit, with beers every Friday, quarterly parties and yoga lessons.
- Regular breakfasts and fruit in the office each week
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let's explore this together