(COMPANY NAME)'s IT teams are growing fast, and this will intensify in the years to come. So we want to equip ourselves with a connected and strong HR team, solid HR processes, and large-scale HR projects, across our Worldwide IT organization: today 1,400+ people spread over 12 departments in 20+ countries.
In the HR Direction team for Worldwide IT, we are recruiting on this role dedicated to Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding activities and reporting to the Talent Manager. You will join a team of 5, working on Talent Management, Talent Development, Compensation, Employee experience, and enjoying a variety of passions like pop choir singing, cinema, food, theatre, board games, etc.!
Here are your main missions
Coordinate and centralize the Talent Acquisition activities
* Manage the communication both ways between HRD and recruitment teams, and across recruitment teams too
* Perform monthly/quarterly data reporting on talent acquisition performance, and adhoc analysis (e.g.: forecast of recruitment volume, recruitment quality, performance of recruitment sources, etc.)
* Manage our recruitment request validation system
Connect and leverage our Talent Acquisition community of 25+ recruiters across the world
* Facilitate the collective construction of our Talent Acquisition strategy, together with our HRD and recruitment leads
* Collect and share best practices and successful initiatives
* Create synergy and collaboration on similar challenges or objectives
* Manage and develop our collaboration platform
* Feed and inspire with readings, conferences, studies, best practices from the industry, etc.
Lead Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding projects
The projects are defined based on the HR directions we take to support Worldwide IT. They could be, for example:
* Organize our participation to selected international events and career fairs in the tech industry
* Equip our recruitment teams with a pitch about each department they recruit for
* Build a training for the speakers from our teams who attend industry conferences
To achieve this, you will collaborate mainly with our recruiters, our HR teams, and our VPs and directors - based all around the world.
Depending on the HR directions we take to support Worldwide IT, this role may change over time - Talent Acquisition is such a vast playground!
Note: You may be asked occasionally to work on projects or tasks related to Talent Development (learning/training, performance management, careers development) to support the Talent Manager.
So if you're looking for:
* a role that gives plenty of room for initiative,
* a job with an international scope,
* a chance to touch on multiple areas of talent acquisition and employer branding over time,
* and an immersion in the challenges of the tech industry,
then let's go!
To succeed in this position, you have a solid experience of at least two years in HR (in addition to any internship, placement, apprenticeship) including at least one year as a recruiter and with successful ownership projects.
If you want to join a team that defines itself as "Serious about Fun", and if you recognize yourself in the following statements, then don't hesitate any longer!
* You are super flexible: you can quickly grasp new or evolving topics, embark on new directions, adapt easily to changes of priorities, identify a variety of solutions to a problem, deliver both large structured projects and quick-win actions, etc. - and you thrive in such situations!
* You have strong abilities and appetence for data analysis and IT tools, and an eagle eye for detail.
* You have proved strong project management abilities: juggling simultaneous projects, bringing structure and organization, reaching high standards, and driving others' contribution.
* You master professional English (90% of your time, your work produced, your conversations and your emails will be in English).
* You can communicate with impact and influence audiences of different cultures, professions and hierarchical levels.
* If you know how to bake the lemon meringue pie exactly to your future manager's taste (the meringue should be neither too soft, nor too dry, nor too sweet) then you score a bonus point.
Don't hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Montreuil.
Joining (COMPANY NAME) means joining a Company, which was elected Great place to Work (6th in France in 2018), and for us it is more than a title in a competition. You get all the good vibes and energy you can find in a startup, coupled with all the advantages of a big company:
* Profit sharing
* 12 RTT (paid days off)/year + 25 days paid leave/year
* 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
* 1 month paternity & coparent leave
* A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at (COMPANY NAME) the best: breakfasts on Mondays, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on shows…
* And many more to find out…
If you want the job and you think you have the required qualifications, you just have to apply via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you under 3 weeks and, if your profile is indeed a match, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phone interview, which may be followed by several interviews.
(COMPANY NAME) offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. (COMPANY NAME) ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community