(COMPANY NAME)'s IT teams are growing fast, and this will intensify in the years to come. So we want to equip ourselves with a connected and strong HR team, solid HR processes, and large-scale HR projects, across our Worldwide IT organization: today 1,400+ people spread over 12 departments in 20+ countries.
In the HR Direction team for Worldwide IT, we are creating this role dedicated to Talent Development activities and reporting to the Talent Manager. You will join a team of 5, working on Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Employee experience, and enjoying a variety of passions like pop choir singing, cinema, food, theatre, board games, etc.!
Here are your main missions.
Coordinate and centralize the Talent Development activities
* Manage the communication both ways between HRD and HR teams, and across HR teams too
* Lead our central processes (e.g.: annual collection of training needs, etc.)
* Perform reoccurring data reporting, and adhoc analysis (e.g.: survey about e-learning habits in our teams, reports on career advancement, etc.)
* Formalize our policies, processes and guidelines (e.g.: internal mobility and promotion pages on our intranet, performance assessment guidelines for managers, etc.)
Connect and leverage our Talent Development community of 15+ HR people across the globe
* Facilitate the collective construction of our Talent Development strategy, together with our HRD and HR Managers
* Collect and share best practices and successful initiatives
* Create synergy and collaboration on similar challenges or objectives
* Feed and inspire with readings, conferences, studies, best practices from the industry, etc.
Lead Talent Development projects
The projects are defined based on the HR directions we take to support Worldwide IT. They could be, for example:
* Build technical skills training programs to support the required skills transformation
* Design job paths to empower teams to manage their career with ambition
* Implement a mentoring program for our top talent
To achieve this, you will collaborate mainly with our HR teams, our VPs and directors, and some experts in our teams - based all around the world.
Depending on the HR directions we take to support Worldwide IT, this role may change over time, across learning/training, performance management, careers development, etc. - Talent Development is such a vast playground!
So if you're looking for:
* a role that gives plenty of room for initiative,
* a job with an international scope,
* a chance to touch on multiple areas of talent development over time,
* and an immersion in the challenges of the tech industry,
then let's go!
To succeed in this position, you have a solid experience of at least four years in HR (in addition to any internship, placement, apprenticeship) with a strong focus on projects and including at least three years in talent management (performance, learning, career, mobility, communities of experts, programs for high potential/top talent, graduate programs, succession planning, mentoring programs, coaching programs…).
If you want to join a team that defines itself as "Serious about Fun", and if you recognize yourself in the following statements, then don't hesitate any longer!
* You are super flexible: you can quickly grasp new or evolving topics, embark on new directions, adapt easily to changes of priorities, identify a variety of solutions to a problem, deliver both large structured projects and quick-win actions, etc. - and you thrive in such situations!
* You have proved strong project management abilities: juggling simultaneous projects, bringing structure and organization, reaching high standards, and driving others' contribution.
* You master professional English (90% of your time, your work produced, your conversations and your emails will be in English).
* You have a flair for everything related to people's development.
* You can communicate with impact and influence audiences of different cultures, professions and hierarchical levels.
* If you know how to bake the chocolate brownie exactly to your future manager's taste (not too soft, nor too dry, nor too sweet) then you score a bonus point.
Don't hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Montreuil.
Joining (COMPANY NAME) means joining a Company, which was elected Great place to Work (6th in France in 2018), and for us it is more than a title in a competition. You get all the good vibes and energy you can find in a startup, coupled with all the advantages of a big company:
* Profit sharing
* 12 RTT (paid days off)/year + 25 days paid leave/year
* 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
* 1 month paternity & coparent leave
* A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at (COMPANY NAME) the best: breakfasts on Mondays, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on shows…
* And many more to find out…
If you want the job and you think you have the required qualifications, you just have to apply via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you under 3 weeks and, if your profile is indeed a match, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phone interview, which may be followed by several interviews.
(COMPANY NAME) offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. (COMPANY NAME) ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community