(COMPANY NAME) is a young brand based in Paris that started to gather international visibility in Spring 2017. Stockists include Dover Street Market, SSENSE, Joyce, MatchesFashion, Galeries Lafayette, BOON.
We are far from the established houses however, in internal culture and direction.
For consolidating our situation, we are per direct in need of a adminstrative assistant that can help our Financial & Adminstrative team, notably with HR documentation. The ideal candidate is a recent graduate from an MA in Human Resources, willing to grow with us into our , and willing to grow with us into our HR specialist.
Description du poste
- You ensuring all contracts are up to date and fully in line with the French legal standards and our Convention.
- You maintain and update the database and personal data of all employees.
- You welcome new people and follow up their paperwork.
- As we are a rather international company we have plenty of interns and employees from outside of the EU. Your role is to advise, support, and documentat on their VISA applications, work permits, etc.
- You advise our employees on the mutuelle, and ensure everyone in the company is well aware of their rights and possibilities in this regard.
- The same goes for other collective social insurances: you help making sure everything is followed up properly and everyone is up to date and informed.
- You monitor absence, RTT, and CP, following the contractual context, and review the the fiche de paie received after your information by our accountant.
- You henceforth validate the salaries with our RAF and launch the payments.
The profile we are looking for shows:
- excellent awareness of the basics in HR in France: from URSAFF to mutuelle, from CP to RTT.
- the ability to stay focused and concentrated in a tumultuous working environment;
- a sound understanding of confidentiality;
- attentiveness to things, following them to the end;
- affinity with the work of (COMPANY NAME);
- an understanding of the creative processes, idiom, and business environment of avantgarde fashion;
- proven excellent command of MS Excel and MS Word.
Furthermore, it is crucial that the candidate enjoys working for a new and small brand in a (post-)start-up phase. This means a thrilling environment that constantly poses new challenges. However it also demands a high degree of flexibility and self-confident insight in the needs of our enterprise. Above all, it requires a strong degree of collaborative trust and team-spirit!
We stimulate spirited but well-worked motivation letters of 250 words max. in English, and further require a CV of one page max