Work in partnership with (COMPANY NAME) Headquarters and EMEA & LATAM affiliates' HR teams to support the development and mobility of the talents within the region.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Mission 1 - Talent & Performance process: participate to the preparation, communication and training for the global annual process of assessment of Talent and Performance of employees.
* Mission 2 - HRIS: Support affiliates with the Global HR Information System (Workday): become a key user of Workday to support the affiliates in their local implementation and provide them technical support (Q&A, video-trainings, etc); facilitate communication between Central Team and affiliates.
* Mission 3 - Talent Development: coordinate and follow-up the nominations process to Global Development programs at (COMPANY NAME) University; participate to the deployment of EMEA & LATAM Regional Mentoring Program, etc.
* Mission 4 - International mobility: facilitate global career development & foster recruitment of better balanced teams; highlight key opportunities to affiliates to help finding relevant internal candidates; follow-up of applications & recruitment processes of candidates from the Region; support and guide EMEA & LATAM affiliates in the recruitment tool & process.
* Mission 5 - Ad hoc Talent Management topics: prepare various Talent Management presentations and meetings documents; encourage best Practices sharing between EMEA & LATAM affiliates
Scope of the job:
* Key internal stakeholders: Global HR team / EMEA & LATAM affiliates' HR teams / EMEA & LATAM Regional HR team
* Scope of the position: 100% international
* Bachelor's degree highly preferable in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
Languages and other skills:
* High rigor and details orientation
* Excellent working knowledge of MS-Office (with a key requirement on Excel complex functions and Powerpoint)
* Fluent English required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to build and maintain effective working relationships and animate training sessions
* Muti-tasking and complex planning and organisational abilities
* Proactivity and initiative
* Good curiosity to HRIS solutions (eg Taleo, Workday)
Job Posting End Date:2xxx-xx-xx-x8:00
Target Hire Date:2xxx-xx-xx-x8:00
Target End Date:2xxx-xx-xx-x7:00