When ? xxxx7;
From October 2020 until the end of January 2021.
Who are we? xxxx0;
(COMPANY NAME) simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through (COMPANY NAME), employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3500 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95MEUR to keep growing.
Your role: make our new customers feel like home straight from the beginning, by delivering the best onboarding experience xxxx1;
As the beginning of the year is a great opportunity for companies to change their payroll solution, each year (COMPANY NAME) welcome a lot of new customers. It's a great challenge for the onboarding team who is in charge of the transition of our clients.
Your mission : Join the onboarding team, ramp up quickly on the job, and help us on welcoming as much customers we can during this exciting period xxxx0;
By doing so, you will :
* be the first point of contact in the customer department before the client will be live,
* manage the transition from the previous payroll solution of our customer into (COMPANY NAME),
* setup the accounts of the new customers,
* make sure that the payslips produced by (COMPANY NAME) are relevants compared to the previous payslips of the company,
* ensure a good transition from integration team to training team.
Your main KPIs will be:
* how well you manage and guide our new customer through the onboarding journey,
* how fast you obtain what is needed from the customers in order to set up their accounts,
* how well you prepare the account for our clients of January,
* how fast you manage to solve concrete customer issues.
You will also:
* be trained on (COMPANY NAME) amazing product and on payroll topics,
* work with our Sales, Onboarding Training, and Customer Care Teams.
Your missions xxx8;
Two of (COMPANY NAME) most challenging goals are to Keep an Amazing Growth and make our Customers Super Happy.
As a Customer Success Onboarder, your role is to always keep in mind this targets. In other words, you will become a (COMPANY NAME) expert and be the reflection of the best service we can give to our clients at their first arrival at (COMPANY NAME).
You will be part of the Customer Success Department, you will manage the transition of our new customers from prospect to happy customer. As such, you will:
* establish a good relationship with the customer Straight from the beginning,
* guide our new customer through their onboarding journey by being proactive and helpful,
* responsible of the setup and reliability of the accounts of our new customer.
As their first trusted contact you will have a direct impact on our customer satisfaction
This job has been tailored for you if... xxxx2;
* you have excellent organization and coordination skills,
* managing project is something you love and you enjoy doing on an everyday basis,
* you are rigorous and a great problem solver,
* you have a first significant experience in a customer facing role. SaaS is a benefit,
* you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French (native) and a good level in English,
* strong empathy skill, real desire to help customers,
* you are eager to learn about new subjects and you are not afraid of « PAYROLL » xxxx5;
* you're a product lover- Experience in B2B SaaS company is a big +,
* we are looking for team players, passionate and innovative people, who want to build a big success story with us!
We are meant to work together if... xxxx6;
* you are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us,
* you have a strong interpersonal and communication skills,
* you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer xxx4;xxx9;
* an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
* an attractive remuneration package,
* an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
* remote friendly policy,
* a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
* regular team and global events,
* restaurant tickets,
* 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
* Henner insurance (60% covered by (COMPANY NAME)),
* great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
* MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙xxx9;
1xxx9;⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2xxx9;⃣ Phone interview
3xxx9;⃣ Meetings for about 2 hours with team-members (including a technical test on Excel)
4xxx9;⃣ Meetings with Charles, our Onboarding Director (30 min) and Pierre, our Head of Customer Success (30 min).
Want to know more about our epic team? xxxx4;
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you've done and what you want to do. We'll be more than happy to meet you :)