We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
The Computer Science Laboratory in Paris is looking for a motivated assistant to local management on various topics and to be the interface with the HR Team. The role assesses and anticipates the needs of the employees and feeds back to HRBP to consider for changes regarding CSL Department.
For this position, we offer a fixed-term contract until end of March 2021 (possibility to renew).
The candidate will be working with an internal Counsel who has a full legal expertise
* Interfacing with the Legal Dpt at (COMPANY NAME) France
* Maintain a pool of contract templates
* Prepare drafts of subcontracting contracts (background section, delivery dates, payment terms …)
* Collect associated quotations and service / goods description
* Prepare documents or objectives for other types of contracts (Memorandum of understanding, Consortium agreements, partnerships contracts, licensing inside (COMPANY NAME) …)
* Signature process
* Archiving of electronic documents and originals
* Maintaining the database of CSL contracts
* Inform Lab Manager of planned contracts with amount to be paid
The candidate will be working with an HR Business Partner who has a full HR expertise
* Interfacing with the Human Resources Dpt at (COMPANY NAME) France Headquarters
* Reception of the recruitment request forms from CSL teams, checking information
* Obtaining signatures on CSL side (CSL Director and Tokyo)
* Contact the candidates to request all documentation required to proceed with the recruitment
* Final confirmation to the candidate
* Filling internship contracts (convention de stage) together with interns
* Managing signatures of contracts
* Order of lunch vouchers, storage and distribution each month
* New starter and leaver procedure (coordination with sys admin) (alarm, IT)
* Maintaining a staff register
* Assisting employees with HR issues (transport reimbursement, leaves, CE)
* Keeping information and files up to date for the Lab Manager
ASSISTING THE DIRECTOR
* Managing the director's agenda
* Assisting the director in the establishment of new projects
* Helping the director with legal matters
* Linking to the Facilities Manager of (COMPANY NAME) France for specific actions
* Linking to the cleaning lady
* Linking to the handyman for the maintenance (every second week)
* Presence during maintenance operations.
* Arranging the meeting room for meetings and providing small catering if necessary
* Arranging the coffee space, the entrance
* Managing the small in / out.
* Reading the Canon printer meter and sending the information for correct invoicing (upon request from Numeric Partner)
* Health and safety
* Contribution to document unique, managing the register de sécurité
* Check of defibrillator each week
* Organize fire exercises
* Although it will not be this person's job, we plan to train her / him to travel booking in order to have a backup if necessary
* Bachelor Degree or similar Degree in Law
* Fluent in English & French
* You possess strong organizational skills and are a good communicator.
* You have a proven track record of developing and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders across the business and externally
* You are flexible in adapting to changes
* You are available to start ASAP
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||3 months|