Headquartered in New York City, (COMPANY NAME) was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 800 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we've set out to build the future of AI.
Do you want to integrate an HR department from the inside to get to grips with the workings of payroll and administration? This internship is for you!
You will join a new-made team of 2 HR admin and payroll coordinators and will accompany them on all of their missions, but you will be more specifically in charge of:
* Personnel Administration: you will be the point of entry for everything concerning the arrival and departure of employees. This includes preparing contractual elements, creating / updating profiles and access to our tools, coordinating visa requests, sending documents to employees and more.
* Payroll: you will be in charge of preparing monthly entries for all variable elements (bonuses, absences, etc.), either directly in our payroll software or in coordination with our external service providers for certain countries.
* Project Management: participation, creation, monitoring and updating of numerous data tables (SS numbers, residence permits, mobility, ...). Implementation, writing and continuous improvement of all processes related to ADP and payroll. Management of various HR projects.
* HR Communications: creation of standard response media for frequently asked questions (SS numbers, source sampling, ...), creation of various communications for special events.
As part of a small team, you will have the opportunity to participate in many other tasks and projects. For example, we are planning to change our personnel management tools, which will involve listing the information in our tools, transfer it and then participate in the configuration.
This internship is for you if :
* You are looking for an internship of minimum 4 - 6 months in admin/payroll, with a start in 2021.
* You are not afraid to decipher the different lines on a payslip - on the contrary, you enjoy it and possibly training to specialize in the field.
* You are rigorous, have a sense of priorities and are highly organized (#multitasking).
* You like numbers, but you also like to work with people: you are a good listener with patience, and you respond by trying to give simple explanations on complicated subjects (for example, explaining the different contribution thresholds on a bulletin).
* You are curious: you like to learn new things every day.
* You describe yourself as resourceful: you always try to find a solution to the problems you encounter.
* Good interpersonal skills, accessibility and availability, listening, empathy, sense of service and patience.
* Curiosity and resourcefulness
* Sense of priorities and adaptability
About (COMPANY NAME):
(COMPANY NAME) is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, (COMPANY NAME) unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don't get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. (COMPANY NAME) also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||4 months|