6-month HR internship in Talent Acquisition | From February / March 2022 to July / August 2022 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250EUR - 1400EUR monthly based on study level
Before starting … What does our recruitment process look like?
1°/ Apply to the offer by filling out your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory HR Interview with Sébastien
3°/ Finally, you will get an Operational interview with Margaux, your potential future manager to convince her that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. He will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Our teams are our SUPERHEROES: We are a crazy mix of creative, caring and smart teams who just want to make a dent in the universe. Here you will strive and drive. You'll try, fail, try better and succeed. But you will never do it alone. These amazing teams will make you jump out of bed every day. Not because you have to, but because you want to do some mind-blowing stuff and succeed together. And you know what? HR people are the one taking care of these superheroes!
Passionate about people? Seeking to have an impact? Ready to take the lead on the growth development of our talents and on your own career? Then our internship in Human Resources is just right for you!
HR at L'Oréal is not just a function; it is an incubator of talent and personal growth. To recruit and develop the best talents for the business, we need the best talents for HR.
JOIN OUR DIRECTION RECRUITMENT FRANCE TEAM !
Passionate about people ? Seeking to have an impact ? Ready to contribute to the recruitment of our future talents and the employability of your generation ? Become an expert in recruitment and join our Talent Acquisition Team !
- Support the recruitment for Digital, Communications and Corporate Responsibility metiers
- Lead recruitment process from A to Z for all divisions of L'Oréal Group
- Assist in building and implementing an attraction campaign to identify and encourage top talents to apply to our offers
- Be part of and continue the development of strategic projects/ campus management actions run by the DRF (Direction Recrutement France)
#Recruitment #Autonomy #Stakeholdersmanagement
- Contribute to our transversal projects with all the Talent Acquisition Team
- Take part in one of our biggest project : L'Oréal for Youth
#Diversity #Inclusion #Employability #Projectmanagement
* A Master student (M1 or M2 level) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement for the 6-months of your internship issued by your school - no negotiation either!
* Ready to begin the internship between January 2022 or February 2022 at the latest
* People oriented, respectful, creative, a strategic thinker, confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
* Fluent in French or English (speaking both languages is an asset)
* Monthly Financial Compensation between 1250EUR and 1400EUR (depending on your age, level of studies, etc.)
* Unlimited access to the L'Oréal "MyLearning Platform" to boost your competencies development
* VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products
By the way, did you know that 100% of our Junior HR Managers started their career at L'Oréal with an internship or an apprenticeship? Well, at L'Oréal we are not looking for "just interns or apprentices", we are looking for young talents that have a passion for people, an entrepreneurial spirit and are happy to become true HR SUPERHEROES!
Feeling ready for the challenge
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|