Description du poste
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called 'Rive Gauche', synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the sociocultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
Within the HR Department, the intern reports to the WW COMPENSATION, BENEFITS & HR CONTROL DIRECTOR and will support the C&B team on the following key HR business areas: Budget and HR Cost Control, HR Reporting and Analytics, Compensation Strategies and Benefits.
The intern will participate in collaboration with the rest of the C&B team in the following activities:
Cost control and HR budget
- Control of the consolidation of personnel data in the Global HR reporting tool on a monthly basis
- Monthly monitoring of personnel costs, gap analysis (actual vs. budget) and initiation of budget control actions
- Preparation, consolidation and analysis of budgets and forecasts related to personnel costs.
HR data analysis, reporting & solutions
- Preparation of monthly reports and Summaries executives (example: staff cost, turnover, shop productivity etc.)
- Management of the HR reporting system and control of consistency with the finance department
- Preparation of any analysis or simulation
Compensation and Benefits Strategies
- Preparation of data for the Global Compensation Survey and analysis of results
- Student in Finance (M1 or M2)
- Advanced analytical skills and taste for numbers
- Advanced mastery of Excel
- Organizational skills, Interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Rigorous and high level of discretion
- Fluent in English.
Internship to meet in April 2023.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|