Danone recherche Sustainable development apprenticeship - Danone Way Program - Paris - H/F - September 2019dansFrance (FR),basé PARIS, chezFRS - DANONE SA.
« ONE PLANET, ONE HEALTH », does it speak to you?
Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, "bringing health through food to as many people as possible".
With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative and empowering environment.
Fulfilling both personal growth and professional development is part of our DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful Project!
In 2015 Danone joined the B Corp movement. Certified B Corporations are leaders of a global movement of people using business as a force for good. They meet the highest standards of overall social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability and aspire to use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems.
Our ambition to obtain this certification is an expression of Danone long-time commitment to sustainable business and to Danone's dual project of economic success and social progress. Danone had begun in 2001 implementing its innovative Danone Way program to guide and measure its subsidiaries' performance on sustainability practices and to advance the integration of Danone health, social and environmental commitments into their business. Danone Way has therefore been guiding CBUs in progressing their sustainability roadmap locally over the last 17 years.
In 2015 the shared ambitions and values prompted Danone to join forces with B Lab -the non-profit organization accrediting B Corp certification- to advance the Danone Way program towards B Corp certification. In 2017, Danone has decided to strengthen its cooperation with B Lab by developing a roadmap to obtain global B Corp certification. This ambition is one of the 9 goals of Danone 2030 strategy. To date, 9 Danone subsidiaries are already certified as a B Corp and Danone is partnering with B Lab to help them define a B Corporation model suitable for publicly listed multinationals
Managed by the Integration Manager, you will have the opportunity to support & contribute to (1) the execution of the Danone Way Program with all our subsidiaries, (2) the evolution and integration of Danone's internal and external sustainability assessment frameworks, especially B Corp (3) the animation of the global sustainability integration manager's network (4) and to selected sustainability interventions on the global level.
Your mission will be too:
Support the implementation of the annual Danone Way programme:
* Help updating the referential to reflect the latest Danone sustainability commitments and best practices
* Develop annual communication tools and guidelines to promote the programme among Danone subsidiaries
* Support the implementation of a new reporting tool on a global and local levels and be the main contact person providing advice to Danone subsidiaries on the effective use of the new tool.
* Support the annual deployment of the campaign in 120 CBUs relying on the network of Danone Way coordinators.
* Implement rigorous data review and refinement process and consolidate the data for an external audit and public reporting.
* Support CBUs in results analysis and improvement roadmap of their local sustainability strategy
Support the integration of Danone Way & B Corp and contribute to the Danone B Corp certification
* Support animating a multi-stakeholder project of reporting simplification and integration for subsidiaries between Danone Way, B Corp and other existing reporting tools led by expert teams.
* Support CBUs B Corp certification process
* Support building B Corp / sustainability champions and animating
Animate the international Sustainability Integration network:
* Support the animation of the dedicated group focused on sustainability on Workplace (FB for Work) in a strategic, professional and planned way.
* Coordinate the preparations of the monthly Sustainability Integration monthly calls to share sustainability news, guidelines and policies from corporate level and solutions from subsidiaries.
* Help integrating the sustainability network and building culture of collaboration via gathering, disseminating and promoting good case practices, tools and innovative approaches from subsidiaries.
THE ICING ON THE CAKE
* A proper HR integration and follow up all along your Danone experience
* The opportunity to make concrete recommendations and to bring fresh ideas (which will make the difference!)
* You are from an engineering school, business school, or university; and you are specialized in sustainable development and passionate about these issues
* You speak English fluently and you can communicate in French language.
* You master Excel and data analysis tools and feel comfortable with analyzing large sets of complex data in great detail.
* You are a good communicator (in person and online) and have the ability to easily connect with people.
* You enjoy online collaboration and you can leverage online tools (communities, groups, social media tools) to achieve results at the distance.
* You are adaptable and like to work in a fast-paced and international environment
* You are known for being autonomous, detail-oriented, organized, capable of prioritizing, and having an analytical and synthetic mindset
* You are also known for being a people-person, and for your communication and writing skills
THEY ARE THE ONES SAYING IT!
« On nous fait confiance et on ne fait pas de distinction entre le travail d'un stagiaire et le travail d'une personne en poste. Il y a une vraie bonne ambiance et ce que j'apprécie le plus c'est que tout le monde se tutoie. » Stagiaire. Danone Place. Ressources Humaines
« Ce qui me plait le moins est que parfois il est difficile de savoir vers qui se diriger pour avoir la réponse à une question. » Stagiaire. Finance
« L'ambiance générale est très agréable. La hiérarchie ne se sent presque pas, il est possible de discuter avec tout le monde. » Stagiaire. Danone Place. IT. Stage de fin d'études Bac +5
Source : Happy Trainees Survey 2018
Find all our trainees' opinions here
Mix 75g of Activia, 130g of a small Blédina pot, 50cl of an Evian bottle and add a drop of Fortimel ... you get 4 brands representing the 4 divisions of the Danone group: Fresh Dairy and Plant Based Products (Activia, Danette, Actimel, Alpro, etc.), Waters (Evian, Badoit, Volvic, Salvetat), Medical Nutrition (Fortimel, etc.), and Infant Nutrition (Blédina, Gallia).
All these brands are worn by 100,000 Danoners in the World. Do not wait, vote for the world in which you want to live and join the movement!
If this offer appeals to you, apply now because it will disappear once the ideal candidate has been found!
The recruitment process will consist in two steps:
* A phone interview with HR with Marion
* A physical interview with the manager for the position
Stack the odds on your side to get the internship by watching this video on our recruitment process at Danone here
Pour avoir plus d'informations sur Danone, ses collaborateurs et ses activités, n'hésitez pas à aller sur notre site institutionnel "dxxxxx.xxm" . Nous avons quelque chose de spécial en nous .. et vous