Type of contract: Internship
Length: 6 months
Start date: Mid-May/June 2019
In 2015, (COMPANY NAME) celebrated its 40th anniversary. Since it was created, the Group has experienced ongoing growth and has significantly accelerated its development in the last ten years through major acquisitions. Today, (COMPANY NAME) is the world's co-leader in the Wines and Spirits industry. Our ambition is clear - we want to become number 1 in the industry.
(COMPANY NAME) EMEA & LATAM Headquarters activities are focused on the support and facilitation of the implementation of the Group's strategy and oversee the performance of the market companies. In July 2016, (COMPANY NAME) EMEA became EMEA & LATAM and Headquarters now have new markets to manage.
The department and the position:
Within the Human Resources department and more specifically in the C&B -International Mobility team, you will participate in the Group Social Reporting process by being the main contact between all EMEA & LATAM affiliates and by consolidating and analyzing the results.
Support in running the social reporting project of all EMEA LATAM affiliates
* Preparation and organization of the process in collaboration with the Headquarters.
* Training and support to the affiliates
* Data consolidation and control
* Participate in the audit meetings and follow-up the auditors' questions
* Analysis of the results, preparation of the presentations
* Propose recommendations to the Holding in order to improve the process
You will also be involved in HR analysis and other ad hoc projects related to the regional C&B - International Mobility team's agenda
Education & professional experience:
* Master's Degree - with an HR or Finance specialization
* General knowledge of the HR function is a plus
* Fluent French and English (Spanish appreciated)
* Good analytical skills
* Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
* Interest in working in an international context and on HR data